The Summoning of Troll Primordial meme magic

Thing is, when you start to mention the eye realm a lot of people just start to go and talk a load crap ton about it. Yes, it isn’t the best server out there but some people are happy to be there, and those people are happy because they can be with all the friends and people that they’ve met and have come to accept, talk their problems through with them and just genuinely have fun. Most of the time it can get weird and crazy, but that’s just sometimes the fun part about it. I know 'cause I’m one of those people that are happy to be enjoying my time with them.

it is what it is though lol

oh
sry bout that mb

Maybe I just can’t tell, but I didn’t see anyone whine about their face not being up their

Maybe AnUnnamedBoi, but that’s it

my man can you like
just stop

Alright
I, The, also known as h.
Would like you to permanently cease the act of typing, one must recommend cutting thine fingers off so you can no longer keep on these acts.

Or if your puny maggot brain couldn’t understand; Shut the fuck up you nasty bitch idk who tf asked you to come here and tryna answer shit that no one asked, like shut it nerd you weird ass mf took the time to answer each one fucking reply you should go outside, someone on god made a meme about your stupid boring lifeless ass have a look at it you massive fucking clump of fat.
go_outside.gif (600×248) (discordapp.com)

god please no not again let it die let it die let it die someone kill the thread

Yo, my man, please tone that down I don’t want to not be able to talk to you in the forums anymore

Please stop arguing and atleast appreciate the art. :frcryin:

1 Like

hi :bread:

whatever you say kiddo

hey guys can i have a circl-

@liu can u close this topic :sunglasses:

3 Likes