The Summoning of Troll Primordial meme magic

close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic close topic

1 Like

Why did you quote youā€™re? It stands for you are, ya know

Wait what? I was replying to @anon50359812, not you, maybe I miss clicked the reply button

And, I said, ā€œcanā€™t take a jokeā€ as you took his joke too seriously.

Idk, now Iā€™m confused

He :clap: was :clap: JOKING! :clap:

I doubt that he is angry that other people got their own magic circle

And, no, Iā€™m not his friend.

i didnā€™t highlight the whole thing, just like you didnā€™t respond to what i actually said. you can just click on the message and it expands it lol

and if that was your best response to what i brought up then :fr: idk man

this is a dumb argument. everyone is in the wrong here, including me, but you were just being a hypocrite on that. thatā€™s all iā€™m done wasting time arguing about magic circle art :mariomug:

Well, I donā€™t remember replying to Thunder but fair point

You know what? Your right. I should stop too. Sorry.

Ah yes, I canā€™t join a public conversation defending someone because ā€œsomeone is not talking to meā€, and said person ALSO quoted me.

So was I in this part.

Youā€™re an interesting one. Unnamed is joking about ego-boosting, but Iā€™m clearly not joking when I said that.

sorry about that
i donā€™t want to say ā€œthey started itā€, butā€¦

Let us not start a civil war within the community. Thanks.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 14 hours.

Damn, what happened here?

big civil war

im on the neutral side

34 circles started a whole warā€¦ I AM POWERFUL MWUAHAHAHHA

For anyone that got mad about this post holy wow you misunderstood the reason I made it, this was made for my friends that were a part of the eye realm, not Vetex general. I donā€™t know you post-release lvl 25ā€™s and after this, I donā€™t want to know you lmao

9 Likes

this was funny thougj

This is so cringe

It was funny to see cringy babies cry because someone didnā€™t make them a few funny magic circles

2 Likes