[The Theory They Don't Want YOU Knowing About] THE TRUE ENEMY IN WORLD OF MAGIC

As we all know, in World of Magic, we will have the choice of being the good guy or the bad guys which will give us different stories depending on which side we choose…but what if I told you the final boss will be the same entity.

Last time I made an assumption about the final boss being the Peacekeeper, every nerd raided my post while the fellow chads agreed with me and said that me (myself) am very smart. So this time, I have a theory which will please every lore-lover and hey…maybe you’ll even learn something.

The final boss is the CIA. I know what you’re gonna say, “but (mister) Jumbo, that doesn’t even work in the scope of things” but have you ever considered a bigger twist than an imperialist, corrupt governmental organization being the final boss? No, you haven’t, and that’s why it just works with the CIA being the final boss. Now here I’ll answer your burning question… before you (the student) even asks them.

Question: The CIA isn’t even in this universe, why would be here?
Answer: The CIA isn’t SUPPOSED to be in the universe, that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t find some way to get the untapped oil that’s inside of Magius.

Question: What makes you even think that?
Answer: Good question, and here’s how I figured it out: Throughout the game we encounter bandits and wizards who seem to have the upmost precise aiming – how come? Who’s training them like they’re a paramilitary death squad? The answer? Who else but the CIA, it just works. So the good guys are constantly fighting against CIA-trained enemies. And for the bad guys, it’s the same thing except you’re against the Magic Council which has implanted CIA agents.

(Theorist’s notes: I am currently being investigated by governmental agents presumably for this theory)

12 Likes

Been a while, have you seen the TGR announcement?

the cia probably made the game we dont 100% know

what if

WHAT IF MORDEN IS AN AGENT FOR THE CIA

@BNTarwarn GET THE FUCK OVER HERE SOLDIER MORDEN IS AN AgENT

2 Likes

fuck it
cia morden

I’ve seen it, Vetex probably forgot to add more CIA elements to the game so it makes sense

Jumbo is my fav WAX alt tbh.

I’m not one of WAX’s alt, that was a disinformation campaign that was probably pushed by the FBI

everyone is one of my alts

You are though, the CIA said it.

Tbh nothing in this world can be more of an enemy than the government

look man we can’t even fight them
the CIA is actively threatening vetex to rip magius apart and make a new world
it worked and here we are, say goodbye to world of magic

2 Likes

who

who am i

what am i

WHO ARE YOU

you didn’t know this?

Ok bro hear me out

What if the final boss was the CIA

BUT HERES THE TWIST

THE FBI IS DRESSED UP AS THE CIA

the real enemy is magic itself

holy shit, what if magic is controlled by the CIA??

1 Like

you know what you are… you wish you didnt know but you do know…

Buddy, I was the first person to ever figure that out. I’m ahead of the curb by lightyears, I was just informing the public.

Wow, very nice and in-depth thread. This inspires me to think about the possibility of magic actually being an allegory for capitalism

What about magic council?