The time has come

if not then you honestly shouldn’t be messing around with any of the percentages on blast. go 100% for your main blast and go 20% for a blast that you would use to punish attacks

honestly i was worried about dodge reflex since the beggining when it was announced since it had no cool down and ppl could just spam it, honestly baffles me how the testers didnt see that it needed some fixes

One would imagine that the “anti-pvp” dude is proooobably not the greatest at PVP.

Whenever you ask a question like this, first ask yourself what you think it was like before it was released.

Alr, according to myself it was awful, basically blox fruits PvP but from wish

and also why me? youre a tester, its your damn job to test if a feature is good enough to be added to the game

what we did was infinitely better than allowing this into the game

1 Like

This is true Siren gameplay.

7 Likes

video broken or im stuck with the worst connection ive ever experienced until my laptop breaks ):

1 Like

Honestly this video just proves that the nerf was necessary

this is probably going to make traversal outside of pvp more of a pain

Not that bad, we still have normal grounded dash

i was inching more towards traveling through the jaws and going from one adjacent dark sea island to another

No more agility mosqits

Didn’t read your profile.

and so have i

thanking vetex for this wonderful change…

damn bro, im crying, shitting, pissing and bussing in my pants rn

Oh you’re the guy who hates reflexes. Well congrats man, sad for us non pvpers, 2 charges helped with movement alot

I wonder how that would look on Celesta with 537 Atk Spd at 0 power.

slide to the left
slide to the right
cha cha real smooth
:speaking_head: :speaking_head: :light_magic_var1: :loud_sound: :bangbang: