The Truth behind Void Woken hitting 3rd place in under a day

ngl im just surprised

Help me plz

oH mY gOd I’m So SuRpRiSeD
i CaN’t BelIeVe AnOtHeR gUiLd DiD aLt FaRmInG

3 Likes

I was thinking of doing it too. But now with this, I refrain from this.

i ThOuGhT tHeY gOt To 3# OvErNiGhT dUe To ThEiR dEdIcAtIoN aNd NoT dUe To UnDeRhAnDeD tAcTiCs LiKe OtHeR gUiLdS hAvE dOnE iN tHe PaSt

Atleast I wasn’t the only one

Uh, he actually just go here and admitted it. God damn

Dude. This excuses nothing and is not be a point you should be trying to make. I do, however, admire your courage to own to your mistake even though you, like CoderCat said, apologized after you got caught.

Admitting it after they were caught doesn’t really mean much.

1 Like

I know, but it’s funny to me

1 Like

“I wasn’t counting cards, I was cheating” -Trevor Phillips

“Mmmm yes, I’ll infamy farm, I totally didn’t know it was banable, and even though I admitted to knowing that nobody liked it I still did it”

yeah bro that’s believeable and not hilarious to me at all

At this point, all the top infamy guilds on the leaderboard are going to be disbanded

You really owe your guild an apology plus tax

1 Like

I never thought I would be caught or rather I didn’t know that this was bannable. I just want to find a way to fix what I wronged even if my account gets terminated in the process. As long as voidwoken stays afloat

aH yEs SeVeRaL oThEr GuIlDs wErE dIsBaNdEd DuE tO aLt FaRmInG, i SeE nO pRoBlEm In DoInG tHiS mYsElF

1 Like

You’re not the first to be banned for this.

Only way to apologise for it is to never do it again once your ban is up.

we didn’t admit it, he did, he left the guild before and he was a valued member and new that, this was im guessing the way he planned to say thanks for the good times, we had no idea he was doing this and we are trying to handle him now, but can’t exactly do that with how quick vetex is to just ban and disband

1 Like

If people havent noticed uhm he said this is a joke, the guild was disbanded due to 1 exploiting member what joined, exploited, and then left (later getting banned) within the time the owners were asleep. The guild was later disbanded due to the single exploiter the guild was unaware of. This was not a huge guild of cheater who alt-farmed, this was a guild being disbanded due to one member cheating (member which of was not high up in ranks in the guild). There is no cover up, there was no mass alt-farm, if was 1 guild banned for some bs the moderation team did not understand but still continued to ban this guild.

1 Like

is this the second large guild that’s been deleted because a single member spent a few hours alt farming by themself

Remember when everyone was scared about players intentionally dying to ruin a guild’s infamy?
Oh we were naive and innocent then.

2 Likes

Mask buddy, You kinda fucked us in the ass mate, like dude you’re a cool guy but if I would have known thus is what would have happened I would rather you stayed out of the guild