The Truth behind Void Woken hitting 3rd place in under a day

Could still happen. Though it look like guild members are just getting more desperate.

…so it was all just for attention?
yeah, that’s still pretty scummy.

no it wasnt for attention. this was just a random that the high ups had no idea was cheating.

this is literally the doge king situation all over again

2 Likes

Doge king? I haven’t heard that name in years

That was a pretty dick move.

You didn’t know about the K AFK A case on the first 5 hours of the guild update?

you really thought that the entire guild would NOT be disbanded by getting a high spot on the leaderboard in 1 day?

You did it purpose, didn’t you?

ngl mask this made me and the entire guild hate you but it was funny as shit

I promise I didn’t do this with intentions to get the guild banned.

And no I never fucking knew about any other situations where afk farming was banned

Its not that funny, we kinda got fucked

Use your head. Why isn’t any other guild alt farming then?

According to the v1.3.16 patch notes, Average guilds can’t earn infamy from New guilds:

You no longer gain any infamy from killing guild-less players or players in a New Guild if your guild is Average or higher.

Your guild is Average, so you shouldn’t have been earning infamy from the guild leaders you were farming. Did you find a way to avoid this, or is it just broken?

Broken. I’ve killed people in a new guild and gained 1 infamy from normal members, 2 from guild masters.

1 Like

Broken. Didn’t know it was patched :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m sorry, but please edit this, the grammar here makes it impossible to read

the message or the topic?

What I quoted…

Ya know, if your good at PVP and wanna join MY guild @Maskiert , I’ll gladly let you in :wink:

Done, sorry about that, english isnt my first language

1 Like

I mean, I ain’t complaining
that’s one guild gone
and that’s a good thing

i do honestly support the void woken guild being unbanned and get members restored but have its infamy wiped

7 Likes