The Truth behind Void Woken hitting 3rd place in under a day

Their new version :relieved: :raised_hand:

holy FUCK, lol.

ok, so not even one minute into reading this shit and this guy is all like “oh muh guild im not interested in it anymore so i’m going to give muh farewell “gift” and take my entire guild down with me with what im boutta do so imma alt farm” there is NO excuse for alt farming and there is absolutely ZERO excuse for even claiming this is a joke because it is what it is, you fucking alt farmed and got not only yourself, but you’re entire guild banned. and the fact that you just “oh let me show you how i did the deed and i take full responsibility of what i’ve done” LOL IT’S LIKE COMITTING A MURDER AND THEN GOING INTO FULL DETAIL ON HOW YOU DID IT AND EXPLAINING YOUR MOTIVES (YOU DID ALL THIS BECAUSE YOU “SIMPLY LOST INTEREST”), AND THEN ONTOP OF THAT YOU MAKE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF AN APOLOGY ROFLMAO. so from what i read this was supposed to be your goodbye gift? damn, thats honestly kind of funny that you’d do this all because you just lost the will to be in the guild. im not taking this shit seriously and i have absolutely no reason too, this shit is pure 24-karat gold if ive ever seen one and the sheer shamelessness of the deed is worth fucking diamonds.

you’re not sorry for what happened to the guild

you’re sorry that you got caught.

sad, I wanted to see that too

Your guild did the same thing and didn’t get ban suncry bad and they mass RK stfu

How you know

they should just revert the infamy to 5 days ago

2 Likes

this entire thread is a shitshow

People saying we alt farmed with no proof :frowning:

But how do you not know Alt farming = ban does nobody in your guild pay attention to trello or any WoM servers and honestly alt farming at the start already sounds like a cheat so why do it anyways even it was a rule this a moment that could’ve been avoided with Common Sense

There were literally a person who apologized in your guild

It was a guy in kafka actually

wasn’t he in suncry

bro who the actual FUCK is owl??

like bro ion care

Do you not have anything better to do?

Who

first of all, wheres the proof that suncry did alt farm, I have more than enough proof to prove that they arent alt farming, second of all, when did we get fucked for something that we never did?

I believe youre referring to the hacker, Jason (the GM) did the right thing and immediately banned the hacker and told a mod to wipe the infamy he gained, he wasnt working with them, rather he was working against them

wheres the proof? ive got more than plenty of proof against the rumor that suncry is alt farming, honestly throwing such accusations as “youre altfarming!!” is way too agressive and dangerous, especially when it isnt true

stfu and wait >:c

wait for what?