The Truth behind Void Woken hitting 3rd place in under a day

Send this to Vetex then?
It’s serious shit.

The mods bad >:c

It’s fine lol your in suncry your opinions don’t matter. y’all literally did the exact same thing and your members got banned for 3 dayas

That was Kafka, Suncry was never banned.

Yeah I know, still a memeber, that’s why noble and rose ontop >:c

Nah it’s believable because your not hurting anyone accept people egos :rofl: :rofl:

BTW
JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW
I am not asking for an appeal, as I have already asked meta that we will put strict rules on our members and we can start over again and we are planning to do so when AO is out.

All That I and my leader is asking for is a prober moderation system with prober mods (the only mod that wasn’t disrespectful and actually talked to the HRs in the server in a mature way was meta) and an official direct way of contacting the mod team and receiving announcements for guild rules updates so on and forth.
There can be an official discord hub ran by vetex’s team that will have all leaders of official(legitimate guilds that have a set of members ) guilds like suncry,noble,roselight guardians, and owl.

So you mean guild hub?

Also as of this time, Owl is unofficial

Won’t be surprise if Dablue gets permanently demoted :man_shrugging:

the current unofficial guild hub is a mess and doesn’t fill in the criteria requested.
You can check out dungeon quest’s system to have more background of what I mean.

And yes as of now owl isn’t an official WoM/AO guild but it will be sooner or later we have got already a lot of members we are taking a break off WoM until AO is out.

But tbh at the end of the day, u are not the one to decide whether we are official or not so let’s get back to the main point. which is the fucked up moderation and apparently the head mods can sleep on this case and let it slide as nothing happened at all, and if that happens you’d know its going downhill from here.

Omg n word in another server. Ban from every existing server. If they broke your rules, then ban them, it’s not like they are asking for any form of privilege.

That’s the main leaks I’ve found about Owl alt farming there’ probably more but I’m not a detective looking for every spec of clues and seems to me a good amount of you knew who was alt farming and knew alt farming was wrong and yet nobody bothered to try and stop it

Bro wdym, I wanted to see more of his self-victimizing bullshit before showing proof. You ruined it.

:frcryin:

1 Like

Dang they got him in 4K ultra crystal clear $10,000 Limited Edition Sony Camera

1 Like

rose? :fr:

Roselight Guardians, they have big brain people

Big brain? :flushed:

Phoenix

Can confirm, I was helping him plan 9/11

fbi this is a joke

@Maskiert Next thing you know Vetex had to make non-guild members not farmable because Woken void be on your ass xD

“woken void” :fr: