this is just a literal shitshow of a post

whats happenin up in here y’all

It does because I’m not in suncry

it dosen’t cuz you’re not in suncry

They trynna say suncry is good.

Never said I was, and neither are you, so whats your point @whypotati

So nobody else opinion matters >:C

and you’re not a relevant member of this community

I set a temporarily slowmode on this topic so that the replies will cool off (new feature that I didn’t know existed until now).

How’d this go from being about how Void got banned to owl making excuses about their ban to some1 assuming Suncry alt farms which they don’t and then the chat gets overun by Suncry lmao

He’s banned from WoM…

What the fu-

im still waiting for that proof

Leave it alone actually as meta did not close it but added a timer for it to cool off.

Didn’t use alt but still abused the stystem heavily that members got banned

and the shitty apology was taken lol

That literally says Kafka guild master and no Suncry member was banned for spawnkilling. Toxic but not bannable.

man can’t fucking read. go back to ur zoom sped class smh

Jason was punished for like 10 minutes because of that baseless KAFKA claim, this punishment was later dropped because it was untrue and literally had 0 proof behind it. That dude saying that he saw somebody farm their own clan member, it is most probably just somebody lying or being misinformed due to there being no proof except his words.
The post in the middle is kind of confusing, Jason is telling the truth, there was a hacker in suncry who got suncry tons of infamy and guess what Jason did, he banned that person and told a mod to immediately remove all infamy that this exploiter had gotten.
The post to the top right is kind of confusing, what Jason is saying is that they never get to kill afk players because they are always chasing other people who pretty much just lead them away from spawns and afk people.
The post to the top and bottom left is confusing to me, the top left was from a training, where a bunch of suncry members all gather in one server to host some kind of activity, all ranging from aim training, PvP training, having fun, etc etc. The bottom left literally means nothing, of course, a leader of a guild is gonna kill people, why? Because they want infamy, of course!

EDIT: on the first image, you talk about members being banned because of KAFKA “snitching” but wheres the proof of any banned members? Because I for sure dont know any members being banned, and secondly I for sure know that this was a lie from KAFKA

1 Like

Wheres the proof of you’ll not alt farming, and the proof of Kafka not lying. If you wanna talk abour proof so much

I wasn’t even in fucking zoom dumbass lol. and you have an anime pfp, so stfu

Thought Kafka was a suncry member, knowing he is as toxic.

He sent the recoding to a mod lol.

Suncry = toxic
Toxic = bad

Suncry = bad

kafka is a guild you bot
and I don’t see a suncry ban, so clearly no recording was sent to a mod

I’m not in Suncry, it legit says I’m in Noble right next to my name.

Kafka is a guild, not a member of Suncry

Seeing as nothing happened afterwards I assume they were just spawn killing