The truth

My name is Robert Boyle, also know in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “nickyz1” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “flare”, “realisticbanana”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

The rbpocalypse has already started.

4 Likes

My name is Kyria Boyle, also know in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “nickyz1” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “nicky”, “realisticbanana”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

1 Like

Wacky

413657caea1b50d797fb903db8e0c1ea82cd4054_2_375x375

6 Likes

bro copied me b4 me

My name is Robert Boyle, also know in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “realisticbanana” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “flare”, “nickyz1”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

Banana? Stay away from me!

Why did this guy get banned

My Name is Riccardo Brodle 7, And I am here with one purpose. That is to stop the RBpoaclypse, and save the Forums. I am on a mission to find the one and only WAX from the depths of the Forunderworld.

For the past year and a half I have pretended to be a man called “Randomness” as a false identity in order to reach the depths of the Cartel known as the Regulars to find the location of the GOD (Capital letters). The Rvirus 1 may be dangerous and extremely infective, however I believe with the power of the (Kirby profile picture)

The rbpocalypse will end, soon.

Who is the real rb1? Im so lost lul…

me i am the real one don’t listen to these disgusting blubberous fakers

The guy who made the forums a sigma place without the moderators ruining it with their beta powers

can we get a factcheck from rb1 on this

@sleeperagent

holy shit hes here

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “flare”, “realisticbanana”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “rockycanyons” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

8 Likes

Not you too bio…

Maybe the real RB1 was the friends we made along the way :frcryin: