The ultimate debate

Same and I haven’t even beat Minecraft let alone even played terraria

Though Terraria is fun, with good combat, exploration, phases of the game and bosses, Minecraft still beats it out for me. It has a quality Terraria just doesn’t, and i’m not sure what.

ehh, minecraft isnt really about beating the ender dragon itself, more about building and just doing stuff in general, it only has very loose goals before you decide on your own

or you can do challenges

yeah, minecraft is generally a lot more calming and easy to play
minecraft also probably envokes a large amount of nostalgia, so it might just be that

1 Like

Yep that’s it. I also like the looks of it better since it’s a lot easier on the eyes than terraria’s ridiculously vibrant colors

Even then I’m too lazy lol. Minecraft is definitely more enjoyable with friends though which is why I haven’t beaten the game yet.

yeah, terraria constantly has loads going on, so its hard to focus and appreciate things and if you have sensitive eyes i can see some bosses making your eyes explode

Terraria has also had its last update (I believe) while minecraft still continues to update and bring tons of new content every time. They also let people test the update snapshots and make updates super hype.

You should, it’s fun, especially the modded versions of it lol, I could probably gift it to you on steam if you’d like whenever I get more money

yeah, most games are more enjoyable with friends since you can team up to do massive projects
(OR ABSOLUTELY DESTROY EVERYTHING)

Imagine dedicating your time to destroying each chunk of the Minecraft world not knowing they were infinite.

yeah, but i would say mods negate that
if you are patient enough, you can always play new mods/massive updates of popular mods
calamity is still not done and spirit mod got a new massive update after years

im pretty sure they are finite due to the eventual world border, but it would take you like 10 years to do that because of how massive they are

Yeah I agree

Terraria is super fun, but I feel like Minecraft just takes it over. Bit more inclusive, somewhat more calming in gameplay. Also, Minecraft has tons of mods aswell, but I feel like few are as grand as Terraria mods like Calamity or Fargo’s for instance.

minecraf 3d
minecraf win

1 Like

3d more like uhhhhhh anti-tree d because uhhhhh i dont know

yeah, minecraft does have a lot of mods
although a lot dont really fit mc and are kinda like calamity but they dont fit with the kinda general theme of minecraft since a lot are combat based or just complex just to be complex

Yeah, Minecraft has some weird mods… Modifiers like Starminer are super cool, it adds gravity and different planets, ect.

I used to watch DanTDM, Stampylongnose, and PopularMMOS and they all played Minecraft, and all of them except Stampy did mod showcases lol. I can’t decide which is more nostalgic, but I know Dan brought me to AA and furthermore to here through my AA passion lol.

Minecraft has way more nostalgia and Terraria isn’t going to beat it for me anytime soon

dan introduced me to roblox in general and i used to watch his content exclusively, so i have more nostalgia for him but that nostalgia doesnt go into minecraft for me which is weird

I feel so old that those were the main YTers I watched, since most of them are gone from Minecraft. Dan plays it a lot less and doesn’t have his lab, Trayaurus, and Grim. Most of Stampy’s community grew up and doesn’t watch his Minecraft as much, and PopularMMOS stopped altogether (He broke up with jen, found another girlfriend, and that girl ended up being a gold digger) Ouch

Nostalgia.

1 Like