The ultimate skill issue build

Do you suck ass at pvp? Have to use a meta magic to perform decent at all? Well, today I have the perfect build for you! I was uh, joking around and said I was gonna make a magic size hybrid build, but then it actually turned out to be good.

Here’s the stats and equips:

Pros:

• Works well with a meta magic
  • Aiming is optional
  • Effective even in high ping or low fps environments
  • Effective at killing runners
  • Does have enough hp to survive even if your opponent is actually good
  • Good as support because you don’t have to aim to hit your shots, meaning status effects can be inflicted easier

Cons:

• Works well with a meta magic
  • Your aim will go to shit if you use this
  • Is not very effective unless you use explosion, water, earth, or a decent sized magic
  • Does somewhat mediocre damage
  • Good players could easily parry this
  • Does not pass through I-frames

Still not convinced? Here’s a video showing how big the hitboxes are (how little you have to actually try at aiming)

https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/kiIEo8QRE3-VD/d1337rH6jHwa?invite=cr-MSxkWm8sMzQ1MDA1NjQs

FUCK YOU NON EMBEDED LINK

Conclusion:
Do not use this build.

With that being said, I have plenty of these items to go around, so if you would like this build for yourself, let’s make a deal. Camreeyan#3935

1 Like

ngl but in WoM I think it’s fair to say how useless each enchantment was besides hard/powerful.

isnt this the beggar’s equivalent of sunken hybrid

6 Likes

bro how do u get that much power from 1…

yes this is for the broke people

people who are terrible tend not to have sunkens

if only i enchanted my SB and conveniently got bursting

you can get better defence and power with a hard/powerful sunken

I mean yeah sunkens are better but most people who would need this don’t have sunkens and I only have 5 myself

mad cuz bad

sunken budget build

he’s right
i, the worst ao player of all time endorse this message
i do not have sunkens

but not all people who don’t have sunkens are terrible

(right?)

I mean I guess usually but it doesn’t have to be that way. You could just be really good at the game (like me :nerd:) but just not bother fishing or trading for them (like me :nerd:)

I actually caught and traded for some sunkens though

thats not a skill issue build, this is for idiots who cant figure out what is a suknen

i have many suknens though so im good :sunglasses:

I never bothered getting into the in-game economy tbh

wait i just realized that all the suknens i have are enchanted with strong

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.