The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

Added one new entry (Deckhands Pre-Revamp) about Deckhands before the revamp, and also updated the Mimhere Island entry to mention the new easter egg in Dark Sea structures.

Added another new entry (Cataclysm Bracelet)

Cataclysm Arcsphere when???

Fuck, its suck when you know quarter or half of every part until the deepest and latest part of iceberg about which you don’t know anything at all expect one damn statue.

Maybe you can add Theos’ statue

ok.

Entry for either deckhands selling platinum shovels or platinum shovels as a whole.

Deckhands selling Platinum Shovels early has been added.

I got a “Nice Share” award for that one very disturbing Iris entry at the bottom of the iceberg…did people really bother to decipher it?

One new entry. (Dark Sea structure that looks suspiciously like a Desert Well from Minecraft)

im pretty sure the testers talked about a jail for good rep people in balancecord (It was removed before release)

Do you have any links or screenshots of this discussion?

no unfortunately didn’t record it

I also remember this
I bring this up whenever anyone says jails are a good mechanic
iirc they said it was removed for “not being fun”… shocker

Yea im pretty sure there was some sort of jail which was prob a ASS jail and they held you hostage for a certain amount of galleons and if they don’t receive the galleons for a certain amount of time they kill you

Another new entry (Clearsight Nova Potion).

Yet another new entry (Dark Sea Permadeath Hoax).

1 Like

Ah yes
Very funny thing

I know it’s not Shark Week, but I’ve added a new entry about the original shark spawn rate. I really, really love that one video of that poor player being helplessly swarmed and torn to death by a tornado of sharks.

You’re giving me flashbacks

Vetex iceberg entries be like:

“added one new shocking entry: I took a dump yesterday and I discovered that my turd looked surprisingly like general argos of ravenna!?!?!”

5 Likes