The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

This isn’t really a notable entry at all, but I added a link to the official Arcane Odyssey Twitter to the iceberg. I know you need an account to claw your way into the muskrat’s shithole, but I just felt like I should add it.

Added one new entry, something actually interesting this time: Player with 6,400 hours.

elongated musket

1 Like

Almost has a year of in-game time

i sincerely hope bro is macroing :sob:

Add character stat exploit some players having ages like 3000 and bounty like like in the trillions

Added.

The guy with 6000 thousand hours? Legendarex

That’s already been added.

Cursed Argos Global Chats

I think this is technically also covered by the “Cursed Iris Global Chat” entry? But the website the Iceberg isn’t on won’t allow you to add more than one link to an entry, so I don’t know…

Add another link to the pastebin

Done. The “Cursed Global Messages” entry has been updated.

To complete Halloween event, you just had to open chests.

Chests fishing and quests

Quests were giving seasonals too?! Never noticed that.

3 Likes

Oh damn… how did I ever forgot about that. Even to the fact, that I have it completed.

Not entirely sure if this is worth an entry, but I accidentally glitched into the lower deck of the Brig (fell from a supermassive DS island into it). I tried using the cannons to escape, and ended up finding out that the lower cannons can also be controlled by players.

3 Likes

Not related to the iceberg, but I have good news, but after 3 months of no Roblox I got the Microsoft Store version of the game to work and I can now play AO again! Still can’t open games directly from the actual website, though.