The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

Thanks so much! I really thought these were lost to time, but I guess not. I’ve updated the entry for this.

1 Like

I got to 3rd sea then quit because there was nothing you could do to get out of the 3rd sea spawn swimming is bugged and ur gonna die because of sharks without the help of potions

Man WOM if it was good :pensive:

A theory I have is that once you meet the Dark Arts guy this quest starts it would make sense because the Bad rep storyline your pretty much rebel against the Magic Council and once you meet with the good rep Magic Council??? person you kill the dreadknights

Theres prob some sort of training arc because the future good rep one talks about 2nd magic this prob means that the bad rep one also talks about 2nd magic or something like that

wom is pretty good rn

nah in terms of its story

epic forum quotables got unlisted

What?!

New entry about a small detail few people may have ever noticed (Atlantean Footsteps).

thats not small, if you ever fight an atlantean those steps are LOUD bru :sob:
also update this since the thread is unlisted

Done, and bumped it down a tier since it’s more obscure now.

Four new entries! AO File Generator, Peacekeeper Model, Conquest of Orthys and Vetex’s Cats.

Also updated the entry for The Forgotten, a game JTN made.

2 Likes

I also accepted a proposal for “Cthulhu” a planned optional bossfight in AA’s Third Sea that was never added. This totals for five new entries.

If you have more information about Cthulhu, please post it here!

you spelled it wrong on the chart

he was supposed to be somewhat like the kraken, a strong wizard which probably tries to attack your ship.
he is also supposed to have an almost invincible defence

that’s about all I know

Updated the entry for the Golden Watermelon.

THE GOLDEN WATERMELON
THE GOLDEN WATERMELON IS REAL!!!

(Complete sentence)

Yeh idk if this is in the iceberg or not but add “AO MC named dawn island” it’s confirmed by a dialogue with an npc in redwake who talks about how redwake has a great view of the island, but no one has ever named it, so you suggest the name dawn island

Added.

New entry: Nimbus Sea Release Weapons Glitch.

Millions of sunkens have perished, and the world must mourn.

2 Likes

it was an inside job