The Utter State of Suncry

It was talked about a lot before release

right here at the bottom

1 Like

Thanks for that info, actually happy as hell about that. Appreciate it g

Hello there lmao, good that you seem to be doing well too :+1:

1 Like

ngl i think clans are now like a exploration related thing, you don’t need anymore to randomly kill every fucking person you see, its cooler that now you can get your own legendary clan if you want

yeah but suncry members are insecure fat kids who feed off misery so they probably still gank

yeah but atleast its not the best way to get infamy now

The clan experience is like completely different to solo, in my opinion some will enjoy it more than base gameplay and others will hate it. You’re working together as a group most the time and the monotony of capturing islands can definitely get to you. But when you’ve already cleared all the games base content what more is there to achieve than to be on the top of the LB for some players right?

Just my opinion. :man_shrugging:

The wolf hunts the scurrying ewe as both of their hearts play an identical, violent rhythm with only a changed tune differentiating the two.

Anyways yeah for months(maybe a year or two) I kept hearing hype-up about this guild only for this to be what I actually see of them in a conflict :fr:

to their diminished credit Suncry wasn’t really that ass in WoM but my god is most of their guild shitters now , I stg in AO they just invite randoms, drop the infamy quota on them and tell em to get at it

1 Like

Another clip. What a sad, sad display. “Best guild in AO”. I’m sure.

1 Like

I think a smaller factor, besides just inviting anyone who can meet the quota, is that many of their top people were absorbed by Noble too.

suncry fell off

always been that way, ever since I clipped em farming infamy off of alts in wom

whats your dc

old school style rap W

same with this dude called me ass at the game while 2v1 me with his friend the moment we 1v1 he jumps in the water

1 Like

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

pristine#1496

I’ve been thinking of making a story on this exact issue. I’d name it something like “The Fall of Suncry” and it exposes the weakness in the world’s strongest clan.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.