The War Tiger and the Descendant of Tiamat (Part 1)

“What in Tiamat’s name is going out here!” The sound of squeaking wheels could be heard as someone slowly came into the light, out of headquarters of the giant Light Brigade. Slowly the figure came into view, blond spiky hair that was styled nicely, a slim muscular torso for some reason had no shirt. Yellow and black colored armored gauntlets that extended up the entirety of his arm. Three large spikes adorning each one of the two pauldrons.

Soon, it came into sight that this person was Averill… One of the terrors that conquered the Third Sea, the holder of the light curse. Lelantos also saw one main thing, he was in a… wheel chair? Confusion took ahold of his normally stoic and cold face. One of the greatest curse users, Theos has told Lelantos that Averill would be the greatest challenge he would face from now on.

“What? Ya never seen a crippled person before ya big muscle wall?” That accent… (Ausie accent), was not like any other Lelantos has heard. Being called a muscle wall was also a new thing, sure he was quite a broad and beefy guy, but being called muscle wall?

“Who are you calling a big muscle wall? Aren’t you the one without any sort of cover for your torso?” Lelantos snapped back, clearly a bit offended by being called a muscle wall. “At least I wear a shirt.” Lelantos quickly said, showing off his skin tight black shirt that adorned his muscles and broad frame.

“Mate, that thing can be barely called a shirt.” Averill response, his face showing clear doubt in Lelantos statement.

The crew members were the most confused in this situation, seeing the fact that this silver haired man jumped onto their titan sized ship. But they knew it was no place for them to intervene, just the aura of these two were ravaging at each other.

Soon, Lelantos and Averill stopped all their talking, before locking eyes with each other. As suddenly both of their auras clash against each other. Shockwaves were formed just from the clash, causing cracks to from across the sturdy wooden deck of the Light Brigade. Averill’s aura that showed its clear superiority in its speed and power, while Lelantos aura showed its superiority in strength and durability.

Both were a clear match up, the unstoppable force versus the unmovable object. A rivalry as old as the Embodiments themselves.

“For what reason, has such a strong opponent come forward to face me now eh? My bounty? Fame, maybe glory? What is your reason big guy?” Averill slowly questioned Lelantos, a smirk growing on his face as he slowly uses his hands to make himself stand up from the wheelchair. “Those scars, i know now they ain’t just for show, and i bet you got plenty more your hiding.”

Those scars that Averill mentioned, a large one that adorned Lelantos right cheek, another large one across his nose, and one that ran down the left side of his forehead.

“Simple really, this is just training old man Theos assigned me.” Lelantos replied, letting his arms come down from his crossed arm stance.

“Oh? Training assigned from the War Phoenix himself? Why mate that’s quite the praise!” Averill chuckled, as his legs shook as he stood up. Soon some light started to illuminate from his spine, along with his arms through the gauntlets and his hair start to slowly shine with light too.

Lelantos only looked on, as he slowly lifted his arms up, in a position that didn’t give him any sort of blockage from attacks. His left leg stepped forward, his knees bent down a little, his scarred fist clenched tightly into the blunt weapons they were. Soon, little sparks of lighting started to appear around his right fist, while fire embers started to appear around his left fist.

The Descendent of Tiamat versus The War Tiger, the fight that would be recorded as the one that nearly made the Third Sea collapse on itself.