The Whitesummit Interrogation

(This is something that happened to me in-game about an hour ago. Wasn’t sure how to post about this other than to write it out in an in-character lore post format. Still genuinely speechless about it.)

My name is Aksel Crest. I am a journeyman of the Assassin Syndicate.
From a listing on an assassination contract board, I was able to learn that Rear Admiral Baron was in Whitesummit. He looked like a good target, so I went to look for him. Right as I exited the hideout, I saw him! But it seems I was too late, as by the time I spotted him he had already started sailing away from the island.

While I was checking on the bounty board in Whitesummit to see if there were any outlaws I could hunt down, I noticed that a lowly hero had barged in.

He was being pursued by some crooks. Now most assassins would have cut the head off from this easy target, but as a resourceful journeyman, I I knew better! This pathetic hero could be a source of valuable information!
So I dispatched the crooks. They were no match for my sandstone fighting.

After saving him from the crooks, I began the interrogation. He provided me some valuable information, confirming my suspicion that the Rear Admiral had fled to the Grand Navy fortress known as Silverhold.

However, the informant was rather curious about something, although I never learned exactly what. He wanted to ask me a question in return. Since he had answered mine, and his information was good, I obliged.

Now, here’s where this mere information exchange turned into a tragedy. While he was asking me a question, he starved to death!

This was clearly a bad omen. I decided it was time to call off the hunt.

4 Likes

i aint reading allat

this COULD go in #writing

I didn’t see that category. Changed it.

Oh hey you’re back

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.