Theories on what Revon is gonna do when he comes back?

that’d be interesting, but if he tries to fight morden he’s getting doom shroomed

He is going to cry

He did say he was going to kill all of our loved ones, so it makes sense he’d target them first rather than us.

Though, I feel like he’ll be gone for a while to undergo some training to be an actual threat. Im not even sure if he can even fight Iris head on.

For what we know he could become op considering what happens to characters after they disappear to train, for what we know shura could be miles stronger than calvus the next time we face him

1 Like

i imagine him being more comedic relief like ruby roger rather than an actual important part of the story. something about him just gives that vibe

their talk was really life changing

download (8)

i think it would end up where revon goes after MC, and then the order of (cant spell) jumps the MC without caring about calateral. depending on whether you were merciful or not you let revon get hit in the crossfire, or you help him out and try to make sure he doesn’t die. if he dies, he dies but understands why you killed calvus (reluctantly) or at the very least now knows what calvus could have done to him, or he lives and understands why you killed calvus because you saved him and he saw what the order did and coulda done to him (mc gets lasting injury, others are hurt). he makes you not wanted and might try to join you, but you tell him that a friend of yours is waiting at ravenna to make things right as well as telling him very brief history of winterveil.

Honestly hope he doesn’t, or at least doesn’t fall completely under them more just working alongside them when he wants to cause it would be nice to have a persistent threat aside from the order itself. You’re probably right though

Revon when someone uses a love potion on him (he has no choice but to kill himself now)

I really like the meme where he somehow gets the Fire Curse

Rupin Incarnate

1 Like

It’s sort of funny, but in the actual story I would prefer it if he was constantly training and chasing after us in order to try to beat us, rather than just getting a huge power boost by chance and just showing up.

he might get the equinox curse and be a warrior

1. who knows if he has magic, I doubt it, so warrior would fit considering his prestigious status as the prince. he’d likely have some powerful weapons in his arsenal
  2. equinox is a mutation of light just like aether is, both are explosive but are like opposites. the curse would make him insane and even more wanting to kill you. the shadow part would represent his vengeance and the light is what he shares with calvus

so while calvus was a savant with aether magic who tried to specialize in everything, revon would specialize in just weapons and would have no magic but would have the equinox curse
their powers would be like opposites in a sense but still alike

2 Likes

solve problem with keraxe kingdom and samera province

If it goes to this scenario, then he is probably going to die aswell.

I’m relatively new to the greater lore of the series, I’ve read the lore document, but where can I find information on the curses like you seem to have?

You can start with the wiki

Sea Curses | Arcane Odyssey Wiki | Fandom

cool thanks!

He’s like Majima, soon he’ll have some power but he’s overall not super serious

I kinda feel like Revon will either train to become strong enough to attack us at some point, or when we’re in a later sea, he’ll hire the kingdoms royalty to hunt us or something, maybe Keraxe so we have a reason to fight them rather than make peace?