Theos has a Religion

17 Likes

This is very interesting

i was pretty stoked when my friend pointed it out to me

Nobody tell her what Prometheus and durza did

As a side note, I remember reading that now that I am seeing this again, but I honestly forgot that I had read this before now.

All this talk about Theos makes me hope that we can fight some ghost or mirage of a “War Phoenix” in the dark seas at 100% power (Prime Theos).

1 Like

sounds more like a cult

Cult (or something that could imply it if it is censored) of the Phoenix would be a nice clan name to be fair

that’d… actually be a really good excuse to let you fight people you normally wouldn’t. i thought that the dark sea was just “hey here’s stuff also you can refight bosses here”, but that’d make it a lot more interesting.

1 Like

Imagine if we will fight that “Protector” in AO.
A false pheonix.

Although sure this could be a good boss fight buuut:

1. We’d get our ass whooped if he is in prime.
  2. He’d be extremely far into the dark seas if he was actually a boss
2 Likes

We’re another prodigy so we could (theoretically) fight him, but then again we aren’t a bunch of reanimated ash that can become Durza level in like a year.

Well we don’t really know what happened to our character before AO, who knows if we could have absorbed some kind of power before AO?

Amen :pray:

morden says we were experimented on by the order when we meet him at dawn island, were most likely special in some way unless the order just randomly found some magic users to experiment on

Plost twist we are the leader of the order

I mean it’s implied from calvus’s dialouge that people like us and morden are born with something in them that makes the order capture us and experiment on us

Here’s my extremely flimsy theory:

Morden and the AO protagonist are the direct descendants of the people who worshipped Prometheus- that is to say, the very first humans who were gifted magic.

4 Likes

that-
I’ve never thought about it that way
dang that’s a good take
and it could make that one thing someone said tech said about us not being related to the gods or something make sense

Imagine getting destroyed by legit ash

Ash that you reanimated no less