Theos was dead the whole time?

dug through some old messages when I was trying to look for something else and found some old interesting stuff from tech

don’t know how much of this is retconned or whatever though

(torren)

8 Likes

Damn that’s cool

2 Likes

thought that was some old scrapped lore ?

Scrapped lore, that was gonna be a twist

Another twist was gonna be pk killing Theos because he thought it was prom or smth

7 Likes

I believe it was something along the lines of durza attempting to fight Prometheus but after the fight ended it turns out it was actually theos and durza had enchanted the pk or made them see a vision or smth along the lines of that

this is gay

2 Likes

thank god it was scrapped dude, would’ve made the story just feel worse for some reason. Not a heartache worse, but a “i dont think this makes sense” worse lmao

5 Likes

I mean to an extent it makes sense if you analyze what theos made you do

"oh you just woke up? go stab some of these insane wizards that just happen to be on this island and I’ll give you a rowboat

which implies he already had a functioning rowboat on that island despite him being able to fly and no other ships being docked

man even has you go around murdering 200 gunslingers for “training”

sane people don’t tell people with amnesia to immediately kill people and then hand them a knife and a boat

1 Like

Scrapped for obvious reasons, would have been lame as shit.

The whole hades thing would have been bad unless he was a major part of the story before the twist.

2 Likes

yeah lol twist villains never work unless somehow shown in advance

“what do you mean the big bad was being controlled by some super big bad we’ve never heard of before!!”

2 Likes

4 Likes

I mean it could’ve at least explained Holden’s dissapearence better

thank god this was scrapped. This is fuckin’ dumb

this is obviously scrapped lololol

A lot of This isn’t canon anymore. A lot of the late 3rd and 4th sea was cut. Such as The peacekeeper was supposed to accidentally kill Theos and have an existential crisis in the 4th sea.

But durandal being freedrocks sword and hades killing the gods might be canon still. Cause at least those parts make sense

Apparently not according to Yoruh who claimed to get it from tech

Well that sucks

That’s the one thing in all these screenshots that I felt wasn’t complete bullshit

How the fuck does that work?

lol true

1 Like