There is some golden content from the older days of AO forums

days before sandal came (probably in some ways better, but, not as smashing as today :star_struck: )

anyways check this shit out, legendary stuff:

Screenshot 2022-09-19 9.51.35 PM
(this one is especially stupid lmao, level summarizes what this is pretty well)

|

(wowza there were a lot of arguments on here)

post any other funny things from a time period where people were still waiting for poison daggers and the next area after bronze grasslands

15 Likes

this will always have a place in my heart in the realm of comedic writing

15 Likes

Sigh
I once made Jack-o Posing KDS, sadly its got closed ;-;

wow this guy is a bozo

“divine creation” yea right divine creation my ass

I am the sole reason and proof that god is not real

also ayo we have a furry game moderator I thought AO didn’t have any furries in their community outside of maybe flare and shell:

There are a few of them that are scattered everywhere and more that are in denial

what is jack-o-posing

wild stuff back then

Some questions are better left unanswered

1 Like

no seriously tho

what is it

freshman biology literally being the antithesis of this guy’s entire fucking argument

for everyone who was on the forums in 2020 i would put in the video Sand made of Nekosaikou’s antics

sadly he privated it

amazing

oh ok just one of those memes that pops up every few months where horny 14 year olds obsess over something random

i thought it was something gross that had to do with pumpkins or something

coughs
Ass up, face down.

smh smh

man it’s totally not like we’ve done countless research on evolution and proven it numerous times in nature

it’s just the work of some big man that humanity came up with a really long time ago and probably isn’t real

fr!!!

1 Like

I’m actually planning to major in biology when I grow up, not sure if I wanna do entymology (i didn’t spell that right smh) or bioengineering