They're back

Hey guys Flare-Chan here, I have scarificed flare to the gods for the secondary time after somebody decided to revive him with the curse of yun’shal. Flare will no longer be in control and re-placed by me for a temporary amount of time. Ever since flare betrayed in the europe division during scientific studies when he decided to pour sulfric acid onto my 50,000 worded observation and evidence on the current status of an upcoming war of peace. I made him take a potion and put him to sleep, then I threw him into a void-pit as a sacrifice to the gods and now I have taken over his account. He will come back eventually back from his sleep in hell. This is the second warning.

These documents were a re-creation dialogue for an unholy awakening, a creature that will destroy our last creation.

And before I head off with my day
@ImaLettuce Get ready for phase two, Corrina.

Log One: A certain encircle was found within and top of the ground, we used this portal to benefit our-selves and kept it hidden from other scientists, only to use for our own triumphs. A war was soon to begin and figured out how to use the encircle, it acted as a gift-giver of objects and items, we created amonlies and abominations with this “encircle”, everytime a weapon from it was summoned, it’d always be stronger than the last. There was a document made to seal this encircle shut and re-open again, it was torn, we re-created it until destroyed by acidic-rain fall caused by a chemical mix that Scientist flare created, destroying the seven years worth of progress on the document.

Time is money, I took it into my own hands and sent flare away temporarily in my own works to work alone.

Ever since this rain-fall occured, it has caused anomalies and entities to appear, not only a war but an apocalypse is out to begin soon enough.

bruh flare alt account?

Who said I was an alternate account?
Maybe I am, Maybe I am not
and who are YOU

rb1, flare just had his account renamed

okok makes sense why I can’t find his account

fun fact, when i first joined the forums, Flare was using Flare-Chan at the time

i wanted to make a “how you look saying this shit” but i don’t know any images that could fit it

i’m going to give you a swirly lil bro

the lore

Me running from this

1 Like

Flare why? :sob:

rip bozo

Top cinco momentos de Optical

yume nikki mentioned

1 Like