Thinking of creating a sort of collecting group for AO

could also potentially replace inventory to The Arcane Collection or the one i came up w/,
The Arcane Accretion

mainly derriving synonyms to make names and titles have a bit more jazz if u will

but i do think The Arcane Collection sounds a bit better and fitting tho

I am a huge grinder so I’ll help at fist for a Darkness Magic Scroll then just for fun

probably wont be very active due to timezone different ( until summer, anyway ), but i like collecting stuffs myself so sure

I definitely do it because, I can get items I want more easily. Plus grinding with other people is fun. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Server will probably be finished today so ill put an invite here (just incase anyone wants to check it out) and DM just letting them know when it happens. Just want to run some polls on some other titles that people made Vs. Expeditioners (nevermind had to close to finish up server)

The server has now been created

(no not an advertisement please don’t kill me mods :smiley: )

Currently the server is kind in its beta and there is only like one role but if you wanna join just to check things out go ahead

1 Like

BOOTS OF LADY CARINA :exploding_head:

:grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.