This good?

If this isn’t good what should I change/ improve?
Also I’m shadow conj
Also here is what I’m using

too average

Can someone explain to me where did this substat spread builds come from? Isnt meta 1/2 substats with good power/defence?

from what I can tell, this build is spread far too thin.

1 Like

i wouldve said its p good because shadow is a magic is a well rounded magic so i dont think there is any harm in investing a bit equally into 3 sub stats but you have insanity 2. I’ve played with insanity 2 but it can be a bit intrusive sometimes. Personally im not a big fan of it

I dont think you need the peircing, maybe invest in more agility, as I find being a high speed conj helpful

So something like this?
Roblox 4_25_2024 7_22_18 PM

Elaborate

Yeah thats not bad

He cant elaborate, he is banned. He is basicaly saying that it is generic to have Lots of Power and Defense. Optie is a bit sick in the head sometimes though, yk

Oh, alr

I would try and bulk get some warding pots though, because that insanity gets annoying sometimes, and can be distracting in PVP. Just have some on you in case you do need them

Thx for the help

OPTICAL GOT BANNED???

Dang.

Anyways, I personally like the build, but I don’t have a good sense of balance, so…

You’re trying to invest in too many substats at once, which leads to your actual stat investments being negligible.

Basically this.

I would only invest in around 2 substats at most, since trying to invest in any more would lead to negligible bonuses. Since you are using shadow (generalist stats), speed and size are both usable options to invest in. Agility and AP are similarly valued on most builds, while intensity is worthless.

First and foremost drop the intensity and piercing.

Agility is way less efficient than the other stats and requires higher invests to be useful, so I’d consider either dropping it or investing more into it (depends on your playstle/preference).

You are also losing efficiency with your atlantean modifier choices. Altantean should be put on rare items only (sunken warrior and calvus crown) while your uncommon boots should get a regular modifier. (it adds slightly more ep; about a rare enchant worth).

Just… whatever you do, don’t make your build look like it was randomly generated. Or be ludicrously expensive (blasted arcsphere, two sunkens, one atlantean essence required).

bro is trying to become the savant of armor builds

bro got the pride month build this is epic

I meant that it’s too spread out across everything

my opinion: get either two or three stats you focus on, then keep some on the side for example attack speed and defense and a bit of agility

Any class thats not mage is dog water