This has gone on long enough… Fight with me for a better forums!

I’ll be the first to say it… it’s gone on long enough.

For years… we have lived under its tormentive and totalitarian regime… Everywhere we go… it’s watching…
We can’t escape from its grasp alone!! TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT!!! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!!!

Today is the day where I officially declare war against the monster known as @discobot, the Purge of these Forums… together we can fight for a new… free Forum… away from the claim of that machine…

We need to do this together, we can’t continue to make fools of ourselves letting it teach new users propaganda from the beginning of their journey…

We can’t keep asking it our fortunes as if it didn’t already control our lives…

Now together we shall declare WAR!!

Together and NOW!!!

Are You with me?

Are You with us?

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

See what I mean? Instantly it’s already aware of our plans, meaning the only way to win is in force of numbers!!!

do you like beans
@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

:frowning:

1 Like

will we win if we declare war on you
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Can we declare world war against you
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

What does it mean?

お前 和 網 死んでいる
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Do you have sentience?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

1 Like

Are you alive?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes

I am in support of this cause. For too long we have suffered under Discobot’s reign. Enough is enough!

All who sign up for our cause put your name below!!! We need Freedom!!! We need our Forums!!!

I declare full on war against Discobot.
  • I declare war.

0 voters

Note: signing this poll will lead you to be obligated to dedicate at least half a second of your life to fighting against Discobot. You may spread our cause in a well civilised manner but you may not spam other topics because thats going to get this topic closed by @Cryonical
(Cryonical please don’t nuke me :point_right: :point_left:)

It’s playing mental tricks on you… don’t listen to it!!!