This is what my brain was doing when I saw the post about the poll for adding vitality content

THE OPPS DEFENSE DROPPED TO 0!!!

I want my GOD DANG SPIRIT WEAPON, I WANT MY GOD DANG WARDEN, I DONT WANT TO USE ENERGY-CONSUMED ATTACK, I WANT TO USE MY OWN HEALTH TO ATTACK! I WANT TO PUNCH PEOPLE’S SOUL OUT OF THEIR BODY AND PUNCH THEM BACK! I WAN TO BE A FUCKING TANK!

AND THE BEST PART IS… THAT SPIRIT WEAPONS DEVELOPMENT ARE GETTING STARTED.

1 Like

I want to COMBINE THE POWER OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION IN A SINGLE ATTACK, DAMAGING BOTH THE OPPONENTS SOUL AND BODY AT THE SAME TIME.

finally, vitality will be a great stat, and not just one that generally does more harm than good.
technically everyone would benefit from the addition of spirit weapons, just some a lot more than others (like how people still use guns even though they’re not part of their build)

vitality…

lets fucking go

THE VITALITY WILL NOT FALTER!

MY POWER… ALL OF OUR POWER!

RAAAHHH!!!

:green_heart:

Being completely honest, I’m just going to use spirit weapons for the imbues

iirc it’s the other way around for spirit users, instead of imbuing magic/strength onto the spirit weapons, it’s imbuing raw spirit energy into other weapons/magics/fighting styles

…I know

sorry I just want confirmation on that

that is correct right?

At least from what I recall you’ll be able to imbue your spirit weapons with your magic/fighting style and vice versa

wow we get the 2 in 1

conjurers and warlords malding rn

can’t you also imbue spirit into regular weapons?

im joining in the fight, my canonically depressed paladin needs a reason to be happy

I just listed the ones that can imbue both ways, pretty certain it was obvious you could imbue spirit into weapons

Vitality although I never played a vitality class needs spirit weapons its too unfinished to be a class and has been so for a while now vitality bros stand and fight against the vitality haters :green_heart:

1 Like

When spirit weapons get released make your paladin have a happy face

OH NO! YOU CAN’T DO THI- (Gets atomized)