This is where I live now

I got stranded on an island in the far reaches so I have just been living here now, the neighbours didn’t seem to like me but that’s easily fixed. I’m also not actually experiencing any insanity effects other that the voices. My friend might be looking for me but I have seen no sign of anyone so far.

2 Likes

make an obsidian house (not really but you could)

I have a house already. It was “given” to me by a monstrous atlantean

1 Like

Ok here’s something interesting: Thornflowers will actually spawn while you are on the island, one grew in my house

1 Like

Sad u have no cooking pot

Yeah I may eventually starve to death after exhausting my 100+ large meals

Even tho I was once a sunken fisher, I was playing so long on my main that all these fish buffets I cooked were eaten already. Where did u get these meals?

Wait a minute, how you got over 50k galleons? Did their cap rise?

Yeah

It’s stopped raining at my house, which is quite good, since it doesn’t have a roof.

At this rate you’re just going to turn into an Atlantean yourself

Roblox servers evicted me

I bet the rent was goated though at least

I think I probably killed the landlord so I ended up not having to pay. The real cost was the lack of a roof

It’s fine the rain makes sure you don’t gotta pay the water bill for a shower

Unfortunately the postal system in the area was terrible

Unfortunately the rain was contaminated with poisonous substances so get a water filter

1 Like

Idk why, but dark sea rain never ends on one servers and never begins on other servers. Is it only me with this bug? Btw crew still can comment the rain even when theres no rain.

i remember the wiki saying for every 6 hours u spend in the dark sea, theres a 7% you’ll gain an atlanthean limbs/head ( cosmetic entirely, lame )

probably a bug, pretty sure its constantly rain in dark sea