This island that I saw in a dream

So, in my dream, there was this silly really tall island. It had the biome of Ravenna, and a very lush top area.
On the side was a small tavern, which I never got to see inside. I’d imagine it’s just a bar on the right, some tables on the left, and a lift up to the top of the spire straight forward.
Initially I didn’t really see a way to get into the tavern, so I added a very little dock.
I imagine that people like bounty hunters, pirates, and assassins would make occasional pit stops here.

So, I mentioned that you can get to the top with a lift. That wasn’t in my dream, but I dunno how I got up there without it.
You may see that there’s small huts on top of it. That’s because the top is a very spiritual location. There is one monk who lives at the top, along with some other people who are only staying momentarily for their own arcane journey.

That water source creates special underwater plant life, namely Arcane Seaweed. It is an exotic reagent that when used as a potion effect or jewel effect, it’ll give a player super good health regeneration and magic recharge while in any water besides Water Magic. Arcane Seaweed can’t be sustained in regular Seawater, so it’s not found anywhere else.

I’ve thought of a quest that would require gathering Auric Seaweed and Stormsalt to restore the Arcane Seaweed, and make it so that you can come take it.

25 Likes

SUNRISE RAVINE (complete sentence)

1 Like

Bro this would be so cool to build

ao nerd
jkjk

im pretty sure you mistook it for that one pillar-y island in fishing simulator

It’s Theos’ isle all over again…
Tall
Pillar based
Explored through tunnels
Has greens

1 Like

no way it’s confirmed
Stock is schizo and reimagining AO
(this is a joke I’m not starting allegations that Stock is schizo I have complete confidence Stock is relatively normal)

There are two pillars total.
There is a bar.
The rocks are orange.
The tunnel is singular.
It’s just tall.

i will make it real tomorrow

To be clear, I didn’t even dream of the bridge, I just added it because there would otherwise be no way across. I had also reduced the amount of inhabitants. Initially it was a whole town on top.

Like how we all climbed Mount Orthyr’s after giving up on the cave route because it was Night in-game.

I’ve done the cave forward and backward every time bro, whatchu mean?

Forgot that my monitor darkens things, so you can’t see anything, but to climb Orthyrs I use the T jump while climbing alongside the wall method.

I only got through cause I had light magic :sunglasses:

I climbed before finding the cave entrance, so I had to jump down to progress the story. AO had just come out though, and I hadn’t been to that point in the story before.

I had a dream where AO in the middle of the ocean was just a very long and huge water-fall that just connected to another ocean

So it was an ocean waterfall going towards an oceanwater fall which expanded huge lengths, like farlands length

so shell island but fort merit

No.

but also diving spot

What