This roblox ad is genius

I’ve never seen someone do this before… but it’s kinda genius.

They used their profile and the advertised game as the actual advertisement. It’s perfectly lined up too. That’s 200iq right there.

Obviously it’s not fool-proof but this is the most creative I’ve ever seen. I might just play freeze tag now, thank you very much. (Ok people yes I understand darkmode exists lol)

5 Likes

when advertisers become intelligent.

They are evolving past bad advertisements…

They dont work for me because… I use Ro Golds best friend feature skill issue

ive seen countless ads like this for the last few months, and i agree with the fact that it could genuinely manipulate an individual into thinking that they recently played a game, sparking their interest in how said scenario occured
but what if you’re using darkmode and the ad has a white bg

been getting ads like that for a “matching outfits” game where its a game full of matching male/female avatars
joined to see if there was anything i liked but theyre all slenders :frpensive:

I have dark mode, shit ad

All ads following that format should be reported for misinformation.

If having misinforming ads isn’t against the rules, it should be.

i think it is
its just its never going to be punished unless people mass report an ad

we got our work cut out for us then

i mean it would work for braindead people like todlers and stuff but i mean if you see flamingo playing POPPYPLAYTIME TYCOON SIMULATOR OBBY FUN POPPYPLAYTIME TYCOON SIMULATOR OBBY FUN POPPYPLAYTIME TYCOON SIMULATOR OBBY FUN POPPYPLAYTIME TYCOON SIMULATOR OBBY FUN POPPYPLAYTIME TYCOON SIMULATOR OBBY FUN i dont think you would join even if its the real one

you’d be surprised at how many people would join just because flamingo is playing it

Most of the time its dark mode

who doesn’t use darkmode :gun:

:flushed:

10,000 bullet hell, 3 minutes.

Survive.

I don’t use darkmode.

how are your eyes still functional

Destroy the Lightner!

I’m immune to light magic attacks. :nod: