This sucks ngl

My boy poison getting the most random nerf in history

I don’t even understand why it’s necessary considering 0.85x modifier already is quite crippling.

I guess 0.825x isn’t the biggest of nerfs, but it feels so random and I don’t even understand what they were talking about with “extra damage” considering either way the base damage is worsened upon imbue.

literally sounds like a poison main

I want to ask: exactly how many people used Poison Conjurer? I’ve only seen one twice, and they were both the same person.

2 Likes

My friend made one and never played it again post awakening

The “extra damage” refers to the fact that poison’s imbue was buffed by 0.025 (from 0.825 to 0.85) before we realized how good the dot refresh changes were. Poison conjurer also suffers from a bug where if you have two dots active all your synergies get halved, so once that’s fixed poison will stay around the same as it currently is.

TL:DR Poison imbue will stay the same on conj, ileg, and thermo after bugs are fixed

1 Like

get fcked even more lmao
-a wind user (not me, dont hunt me pls)-

your magic takes ZERO skill to use, you serve ZERO purpose in the meta other than to make turret mage even more annoying, you should reset character file NOW!!! :poison_magic_var2: :lightning_magic_var1:

2 Likes

Wait doesn’t light now have x0.85 on imbue affinity?
Did they really make a magic lose out to light in damage

To be fair poison has the most potent DoT in the game if I remember right, light does not.

Nvm, I just realised that light has decent damage (I swear it once had the lowest base dmg)

That’d have to go to Plasma with it’s .775 Impact dmg back in WoM.

Which is funny cause it was meta back then, with WoM’s lvl 60 cap. Until the dmg formula correction came in with the fishing update.

Light was around .825, and a lot of us were mostly pushing the Self Synergy proposal prior to it’s current self. Then Self Synergy happened, alongside with it’s buff to .85 impact dmg.

Ever since it went from 0.825 to 0.85 on top of it’s Self Synergy. The, “Light having low dmg” excuse went out the window. Even accounting the Self Synergy nerf, Light can still hit hard.

If you have Max Blind stacks and have Crystalized, light can have an impact dmg of ~0.9775 if my math is right.

1 Like

Ok I just realised my mistake
I got the “light does the lowest damage” thing from Meta’s document back in WoM that factored in status effects. It was never the base damage that was the lowest, it was the overall

1 Like

Makes sense, when accounting overall it was the lowest yeah.

Which is also likely where the whole Pois being OP discussions back then in Vetcord General or smth.

poison thermo is really fun and I hope the bugfix can help fix the DoT

sometimes I feel like the chip damage doesn’t actually last for an entire 20 seconds

As someone currently maining poison conj I don’t think you understand how badly this nerf was needed

The raw damage from poison Conjurer is insane.
My dot completely stops regen and for 5 seconds does about 30 total damage a tick.
Especially with how musket has infinite clash and is easy as shit to hit, you can see why this is a problem.

Shows the power of poison dot

Musket is stupid

1 Like

How did you disable the insanity textures?

1 Like

He doesn’t know the bloxstraps fastflags tech

WE’RE RUNNING INSANITY 2 WITH THIS ONE :fire:

U can run i3 actually
No issues too