This tier list is objectively correct. If you disagree you are wrong and bad and also a fascist

I don’t know how to do those fancy tierlistmaker shenanigans so here’s my version:

Tier Magic
S :paper_magic_var1: :paper_magic_var2: :paper_magic_var3:
F Literally everything else

Paper Magic is the best magic and I can’t wait to use it when AO comes out. I bet paper magic with a flight spell through the dark sea would be the best thing ever. All 3 of my magics will be the variants of paper and I’ll use the reflection magic as my lost and Art of Infinity as my ancient. You all will cower in fear.

1 Like

Newsflash: Paper is getting removed

2 Likes

My life is ruined. I feel so betrayed. I am going to start a villain arc now that’s going to last several seasons.

12 Likes

I just feel bad for this guy

so who’s gonna tell him

Never have I seen a better tier list in my life.

Literally tobi

1 Like

This tierlist is pretty rough

Get it… because paper can be rough… and it’s a tierlist about paper… therefore me making a pun of it… because of paper

2 Likes

Hopefully the wiki will get a section dedicated to removed content from World of Magic so that no one will forget the legend that is Paper

They should archive the entirety of WoM’s content on the wiki as probably like
Pre-TGR content (World Of Magic)

Paper 20 blast + magic speed was instant death for anyone.

I disagree with this tier list

Sure

fascist /s

So all we need is some earth magic

Hello and welcome to GAME THEORY! In today’s theory we will be discussing why do you get no girls? You see, I have been stalking your whereabouts for the last 2 weeks and I have broken into your house many times and I have access to your computer, personal information and I also have all of your bank accounts. Looking at this juicy information :heart_eyes: (totally didn’t install 1000 malwares on your computer) I have determined that you get no girls simply because you don’t you made this post. Your post is not cool bro, if you don’t delete this right now I will murder you in the middle of the night. That’s it for todays video gamers and next time we will discuss why your dad left to get the milk and didn’t return. But hey, that’s just a theory, a GAME THEORY!

1 Like

Supposedly I am a fascist now
But i disagree

C20AyLgXEAALJSu

simply incorrect