Thought pit

cassowaries are scary, never said otherwise

but realize that with gulls, crows, and geese (even swans) their bones are fragile and you can predict where they will attack (if not then swatting your arms will do just as well). with geese and swans especially just grab the neck and go to town

also what

birds are dinosaurs

Ok, sure, seagulls are more weird that scary, if we look at their behavior, but crows are a bit. At least for me. And the fact that both of them could kill humans, but do not, and yet sometimes severely injure many mammals, including humans, and other, larger birds, even large birds of prey, combined with crows’ memory and intelligence… is not that calming.

i have no idea what you’re saying with this

Only dinosaurs though? Like, if they evolved from creatures like the Archaeopteryx too, which isn’t considered a dinosaur? That’s what I meant.

archae is a dinosaur. birds are dinosaurs because they came from dinosaurs. ask any paleontologist

human is human, but human is also ape because ape encompasses human

Ok, so, in the part “but do not kill a human”, switch it to “but do not” and before that “both of them could kill a human”

just say what you meant to say, i’m not doing that mental gymnastics lmao

Ok, so I meant to say that seagulls’ behavior is more “weird” than “scary”, that both crows and seagulls could kill humans, even though they don’t, but what they do is sometimes severely injure both humans and other animals that are of a “class” above the one of crows and seagulls. Also, crows have quite good memory and are as intelligent as a 7 year old human, if I remember correctly, which I think you’re aware of, which makes them a bit more scary, considering they can also keep a grudge for their entire life ( as wel as pas it on to their children.)

Ok, I didn’t know that.

Now how’s THIS, for a shot?

just kill the crow if need be. and a child is only so smart anyway. worst case scenario i hunt the family down if they annoy me or make peace so they leave me alone. i highly doubt a gull or crow could actually kill a person, even with their intelligence. it’s more like tool use but it’s not weaponry and armament or traps.

They can be quite creative though, you know. Especially if it has todo with geting what they want.

That is true, but if you harm a crow and it is smart enough to inform the flock, then there may be a danger. Not grave danger, but still, danger nonetheless. Whether it be for your property, your safety, or even your not being annoyed while sleeping or doing chores by crows.

Crows are kind of nice though, they always just hang about and don’t bother nobody. Pretty cute too.
Their intelligence is fascinating if anything. I’m not the type to act maliciously towards animals for pleasure (though I do do so out of boredom or absent-mindedly), so I doubt I’ll be getting on a crow’s bad side anytime soon.
I’m kind of sad though because I keep seeing dead birds everywhere in my city. Wonder if the heatstroke has anything to do with it.

1 Like

fair, but again you can still outwit a child. what exactly would you do to piss off crows anyway?

they’ll be a nuisance but a murder of crows is still highly vulnerable to the swat of a baseball bat if they try shit

also this

it’s too late to try and understand what is going on without having context, my brain has become mush

1 Like

ROSIEEEE

it’s basically me talking about dinosaurs and kaijus all day, along with music

1 Like

helo

1 Like

work’s been killing me lately :frcryin:

Kill one of their kind, steal their food, HAVE A DOG, or just be stupid and annoy them by like… throwing pebbles.

hullo

also oof