jaw spires

i kinda did

catacalsym my beloved :heart:

Can’t wait to visit it at the first tournament

From the spectators seats obv :joy::joy:

Gonna be eliminated at the first round :joy:

add elysium elo

might put my thoughts as well

this is a huge miss opportunity for going all in to the pvp arena and all bc only tester and mods can open it.

u could use it as private servers, this still allows people to make tournaments and raid bosses, while the main host haves the mod commands to kick people and could promote others as helpers

it could also have a server that for public, ofc only mods and other highly trusted members can have the kick commands

it could as well have a special server for these events where u can gain a special cosmetic item (or more items)

you could solo raid bosses in these private servers

someone suggested a elo system, and while idk how to feel about this, i could see it working as a different server, this might even include 2v2, 3v3, etc (could also work on the above game modes or servers or whatever u wanna call them)

all of this can be put in a server list, for the love of god, the very low LB players are there only for deckhands (that if the req to be there are higher now), and above them are people that care about their renown, u gain a title and u see big number go bigger, opening elysium for everyone wont change the fact that people can rise their ego or dopamine or just jump randoms in the main game, every game that haves a LB will only have people that care to be there.

Elysium idea its cool despite never being able to play it bc of timezones but being so strict doesnt help, i think vetex let the future of elysium up in the air and all of this might be added but as far, elysium is great and gets both casual and pvpers happy, but its a huge miss opportunity

Seafoam arent u banned gang

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.