Thoughts on Elysium?

So with the addition of Elysium, whats everyone’s thoughts on it so far? Any idea for it?

image-87
image-54

4 Likes

Add a large pool of water for ship combat

Preset/different areas to fight like one with unbreakable floors, ones with water/lava under i, etc

Healing stations

Fighting Dummy’s

Race Track/(aoe and) range tester

Being kicked by a admin from the elyium should play a animation of you being kicked off and teleporting the player into a random place in the dark sea (without a ship)

19 Likes

:broken_heart: just rename it to heaven

1 Like

i never went to it bc it happens when im asleep

Those pictures make it seem like you stumbled upon it while hiking

Absolutely great, the minimal lag and servers makes my fights with Mis very nice. Although, it could do with more additions, like iforgotmeword said. However, they should be added in a way that doesn’t increase the lag to the current bronze sea levels.

1 Like

A separate game instance for Ship Combat seems like it’d be a good way to go about that

2 Likes

i doubt this will happen, but itd be a cool idea for a server thats just an empty plot of water to duke it out with boats

1 Like

Never found the entrance

it can only be opened by testers and mods, but the portal is on the north face of stepstones

rogue lineage ps

love it

It’s cool but it’s still tester/mod restricted and I can’t PvP with the current meta atm due to lackluster armor

1 Like

I have never been able to play in elysium

rip

All I want is a seawater pond because sailor style is annoying to upkeep fr fr.

Instead of fighting dummies just a massive congregation of Prince Revons to see how many you can one shot with one move

2 Likes

a lot of suggestions here are begging for testing changes, so PLEASE add something that shows hitboxes

Refreshing from main game pvp

also

Where do u find the portal?