Thoughts on Knight/Warrior build?

Im using this build along with Trident, staff, sanguine (all tempered). Rate the build and tell me how i could improve it. 1803 HP no vit and 2.3k with 122 vit

insanity 2 is tough, can you handle its illusions? otherwise pretty decent build, exchange the power amulet for a blasted arcsphere if you can get one, that way you can use jewels. I would also recommend getting some agility as well. I would rate it a 7/10.

Are you sure a blasted arc will be better? I dont have a magic so I dont think it wil give more power. Also I can live with I2, only the flames are a problem but they arent bad with low graphics and bloxstrap fast flags.

Oh ye I didn’t think about that… idk if it will give you more power or not

It gave like 13 less power

good to know, I guess just stick with the amulet

this is a great build for a mage

that said, it’s also good for warrior. I would not recommend using knight with this build because power scales poorly with vitality builds.

2 Likes

In that case should I sacrifice all the power for more defense on my knight build?

I’m thinking if power sucks with vitality it might be a better idea to get more defense to leverage the regen with (2.3k max hp ain’t cutting it)

you have enough defense…

Don’t listen to this guy

maximize defenses

become an immovable object

become the fortress of peak indestructibility you were always meant to be

facts, what is the point of investing in vitality if you don’t take it to its full potential