Tier list above all. (AO Considered.)

We aren’t having much synergies anyway when AO releases

Explosions has only 2 good synergies (ice and ash), and ice would be better paired off with anything else. Ash is mediocre and it’s the only element that makes sense to use with explosion. Also others did not think highly of it and neither do I (explosion is cool tho).

lightning users when their magic stays in low-high tier for all of AA and WoM
epicGIF

Lightning was really good in AA what do you mean. (It’s been like 12 years so I don’t remember much)

nah you’re fine, i got stuck on AA for like 2 days because i couldn’t figure out how to aim my shots, then i got stuck on the sand boss and quit lmao. i just assumed lightning was tied with shadow for best AA magic but it’s kinda hard to rank magics when there are only 7 of them

i was joking more about how lightning—a magic that can easily trounce most magics if used well—doesn’t seem to attract any hate other than “generic magic” or “this magic is used by overly aggressive 11 year olds who think it’s the coolest magic in the game” and has evaded nerfs suspiciously well (or only received nerfs that barely lowered its usability, i can’t remember if lightning EVER got nerfed in WoM)

Bro if your a kid that shit’s on people for using good magic and call them “Metamancer” then your just an idiot. Just cause your using a good magic it does not make you bad. (This is not directed at you and I agree with you)

Just because you recall some shitspoken fact about that there is not going to be much synergies ingame, doesn’t mean that a select few will obviously give you an edge against others. It’s kind of stupid that you’re disregarding an entire concept ingame which Magic Users will definitely use on AO’s release.
Also, your claim about there being barely any synergies is very far off, some magics will have multiple positive synergies, allowing for users to be more versatile with them in the event of getting their second magic.

TL;DR: Wrong.

Bro this is a Biased tier list ofc I’m gonna be wrong. Also I realized my logic was stupid but I dnc because I am lazy.

If you want I can edit it. Although shadow is really the only magic in the wrong place.

I didn’t say you had to edit it, I’m just stating my view on it.

Yea ima be honest I completely forgot shadow had shit synergies.

Poison is at the bottom sad

Why people hate Ash and Explosion ;-; ?

explosion cool

ash not cool

Explosion is cool…hot-based water
But why ash is not cool?

Ash is better then poison, but still bad on it’s own.

If this is just solo magic strength only, I still don’t think poison should be ranked that low, their DOT prevents them from regenning and u can infest the entire battle ground with poison for easy chip dmg + (In theory) you get rewarded more for hitting your blasts more bc they can’t regen most of it back

Entire thing is wrong. Poison is just worst ash, just cause you can make some clouds, does not mean they can’t take a few steps back and get out of their range immediately. There are a ton of magics that just get rid of clouds instantly, Wind being the main one since it’s considered to be one of the best magics in the game (best magic for me), and for good reason.

TLDR poison is a bad magic and just cause it creates big clouds does not mean it’s good.

In the battle colluseum, 2-3 place explosions and self Shockwave explosions can allow you deal a good amount of dmg, and yes wind, and water (I think) counters it but like every other magic, they have their counters as well. The DOT doesn’t refresh when you hit the same target twice. There’s also a popular wom tier list from infernopalm that explains why dot dmg is more valuable than impact damage.

1 Like

finally a tierlist that thinks that light is "good "(?) everyone thinks its so fucking bad i mean its not that good but its not horrible…
Also why plasma so down i though it was good (i have not used it that much so i am asking why)