Tier List for all Upcoming 190 Magic Combos

? Just Pointing Out Dude Is Not …Nice :frowning_face:

Fire/Explosion misses a lot of important statuses since both magics are hot - it can clear Soaked and both stuns, but it can’t clear any of the DoT statuses except Bleeding, which is kinda a big deal. Being hard-countered by 3 of the top 4 doesn’t help.
Again, it probably deserves to be higher than where it is, but I wouldn’t put it in A tier.

Also I provably cannot be lazy because nobody has made their own tier list yet.

I know its not an A tier combo i just feel like it should be higher than a D

No you’re just being annoying and for some reason have a vendetta against 90% of the things I post.

Lmao i just realized Wood has no negative synergies all of them have a 15-30% damage boost a least

So what about magics with bleeding modifiers?

And some that inflicts bleeding

you underestimate the power of glass-acid combo

no glass anyomore

Me when Snow+Wind is literally the same as Ice+Wind except it removes scorched instead of bleed.

enjoy inflicting freeze and then doing -60% damage instead of +25%
also bleed is more important than scorched

Except the Wind is inflicting the freeze, and Ice is very slow.
They’ll likely break out into a wind multi blast

Even if bleed is more important, it doesn’t deserve F tier. Isn’t Snow+Water just weaker Snow+Wind or Snow+Ice?

Snow+Wind depends on the usage of bleed magics
Snow+Water is garbage
Snow+Ice depends on Poison usage
Ice+Wind depends on Scorched usage

snow/wind is one of the many magics placed in F tier because I got lazy because that’s objectively true (until someone makes their own tier list)

Wind/Ice outclasses Wind/Snow IMO (which is why I didn’t think about it when putting the top handful of magics), but you’re right that both of them do their job fairly well.
Both of them are pretty much the same game plan - negate the purpose of the second magic update by stopping your opponent using their combo and soloing everything with wind.

wha- whe- ho- wh- whi-

1 Like

Congrats, im proud of your dedication :clap:

19+18+17…+2+1 = 190

wh- where do I begin?

i don’t want to be here when the third magic comes out

1 Like

20*19/2=190

9 times twenty plus ten = 190

Dw it’s only 2,280 combos at third magic