Time Rifts - Darksea Boss Fights

Time Rifts - Darksea Boss Fights
effort 4.74074074074074 54 quality 4.679245283018868 53 reasonability 4.183673469387755 49

Mmmm, I dont really think thats the case. Its pretty much said that Argos couldn’t use magic, yet we see him use the same abilities the player have

have you ever read what fighting style tutors apart from cannon fist say

Even people who can’t use conventional magic still have magic energy inside of them, which is what other builds harness

bro has the worst takes

8 Likes

Best way for this to work…
Have it be on fixed islands (they could shift every week or day along with the teleport coordinates), otherwise, if it’s entirely procedural then it would be difficult to keep the spot where you were.
As a side note, if this was added then it would be pretty cool if the dark sea remembered where you were and kept you in it even if you left (every relog damages your ship though).

WoM bosses and AA bosses being moved to AO would likely receive combat reworks, I don’t know what they are on.
Personally, I’d love to fight Theos and gain some passive/perk after winning.
I might never cook again but maybe some kind of “Rising Phoenix” passive that activates when at low HP, where you start to heal 0.33% of your HP per second until you reach 33% or 50% (unlikely) of your HP again (best for Vit builds/Defensive builds) before going on CD for 5 minutes. (This would basically be a Carina 2nd phase passive)

1 Like

makes as much sense as the mirages which has as little lore presence.

You know whenever you refight a boss it says boss(mirage)

he would fall into reworks and would probably not fly, more so just emphasize jumping into the air before casting plasma spells, but ranged options do exist for everyone even then.

If he had, and i mean absolutely had to fly, id make it so he would need to land for a cooldown period to recharge his skates.

bro… this idea is so good but again Vetex would never add this

I mean, MAYBE he would at the end of AO’s development, but still, I can’t see Vetex ever doing this. It’d be cool if we had it, and newer players could experience the pain of dying to theos, spawning a ship, and dying to theos again(that’s not how it works according to you but it’s supposed to be a joke ;-; )

It would be nice to see an AO version of the AA fights.

bro called AA bosses mid

Yet ANOTHER L take. At this point I’m curious if this is all part of your plan.

I said mid to fight with our current moveset

in AA dashes were the most you could get in terms of mobility, now we have 90% of weapons, crash, airstep, magic leap, etc.

basically either you’d change the bosses to basically only have their looks resemble old bosses or the bosses would be way too easy

you could say the EXACT same for in AA

inherently that was the idea anyway. Most bosses in AA stood completely still. Early ones just did one attack repeatedly like ramses

I dont think anyone would mind if these were done like normal bosses with more mobility, and higher HP. Thats why i kept saying that the work to implement them is mostly already present.

Why not cheat a bit and make old bosses using the systems we have now, which would simplify it

The assets for many of these bosses exist or could be easily recreated like Trigno, the many of these bosses use magic that is now standard, meaning implementing them would be much easier.

Though some are meant to be easier than others like marua and ramses.

The idea of this is that this would be insanely easy for Vetex to implement and we got a ton of content to do.

Arguably he could stage it and release a few bosses to fight between updates to keep people coming in

but the point is the same, i tried to design this idea to be as easy to be implmented into the game as possible and reusing assets whereever possible.

thats why i see it as a win-win for everyone, easy for vetex and content for everyone to do. However he wants to make it available is up to him.

He could have you go to a library and read about the deaths of these people and you just imagine the fight for all I care. ignoring completely that reading somehow made you manifest a demonic possession staff.

this would be such a w feature but it will never get implemented sadly

hey. look at it like this. As long as it keeps getting comments and likes to keep the thread alive. Vetex is bound to notice, and if people really want it, eventually he might implement it.

Ive made quite a few indepth threads like this and some part of me hopes that vetex has read some of them (especially the fruit juice one).

This is one of those things, give it a like and talk about it. Thats the best way to get it added.

Maybe he might add it but add some of it

Im pretty sure they use energy, but not magic. I dunno, it seems weird that weapons would damage curse users

weapon aura is by definition magic in a way like fighting styles

also some weapons are exalted (permanent infused magic) so there’s that

nice reason to add old bosses…
altho if we didn’t go back to our original server how would we redock the ship(assuming we’re not supposed to redock)

2 Likes