Time Rifts - Darksea Boss Fights

Time Rifts - Darksea Boss Fights
effort 4.74074074074074 54 quality 4.679245283018868 53 reasonability 4.183673469387755 49

But it won’t be reborn arcane

reiterating that this is a W suggestion

Missing the Durza fight was insanely regrettable

let us kill him

what about the part we killed theos

This thread is on more life support than wood magic.

1 Like

Nah, would be hard to do too

IMO WoM bosses will need a remake im moveset, idk about AA bosses, but i love this, would be cool to get a title or badge if u complete all of them

Minotaur would be impossible to die to with dashing

Theo the conflict dragon vs duzra the murky sorcerer

angry bird vs night might

nice votes

could just reduce his endlag and make his moves faster

From my knowledge Argos is very similar to the Exile.

Argos is basically worse exiled

Cool idea but i dont think player will be able to at least scratch any of them untill 300+ lvl

you have a good point, though another idea I had is to space the bosses out between updates. Add a few when there is an extended period between updates to act as buffer.

Make all the bosses ahead of time and just throw a few out to give players something to do.

For example between the dark sea update and whatever story update is next, release averill, and trigno.
Between the next update and the one after that, release marua, ramses and verdies.

Acting as a buffer rather than content on its own to make it appear there is a consistant stream of content when its actually planned content spaced out.

2 Likes

Exiled was really annoying just because you couldn’t dash, in AO both the WoM bosses would be hilariously easy.

your right they probably would be, which might make it good bosses to start with. given some adjustments to the ai so they can dash.

They’re easy, plus the drops already exist semi-complete. Dropping the 2 AA bosses and something like ramses II (all he has is sand magic) would be good starting points for such an update.

Ramses would be interesting to fight as they quite literally don’t move, instead use AOE and their own dungeon.

aside from the boss fights which i think would be better as boss fights, dungeon instances actually sounds like a good idea on its own.

team of 4 and make it though a proper dungeon with a unique boss at the end. though that would be its own suggestion.