Time Rifts - Darksea Boss Fights

Time Rifts - Darksea Boss Fights
effort 4.74074074074074 54 quality 4.679245283018868 53 reasonability 4.183673469387755 49

In his second phase, he strikes himself with lightning to heal

1 Like

Bumping this

this is probably mentioned already(didn’t read the 100 replies) but teleporting to a new server just for this fight ruins the entire part of the dark sea, which has an aspect of permadeath to it. What happens to all of the sealed chest when you’re teleported out of the darksea? Would you just spawn right back into it? I would be fine with this concept existing in the regular seas, but I wouldn’t limit it to a 1v1. You’re critique of it adding replayability doesn’t make that much sense since the dark seas will already have unique and randomized npcs.

what a silly ass suggestion

Add this please

1 Like

I do see your point, and generally the nitty gritty of how these could be added can and probably should be adjusted if it were to be implemented.

Im more determined on the boss aspect of it, how and where you access it, isnt as particularly important.

Though however it is implemented, I do think it should be a 1v1. Mainly because for some bosses it might completely trivialize them, and I feel it fits the tone better.

But how you reach these instances is really up in the air, I just figured the dark sea in its unexplainable nature was the easiest way to implement without too many lore questions.

I mentioned earlier they could literally just have the player read a book about what happened and imagine the fight in their head. Though it might not explain how they would have gotten drops from it.

i mean objectively true, threads stay alive the more people interact on them. If people keep it alive, the more of a chance the dev might notice it.

Its why im trying to be as interactive as possible here, more discussion means more uptime.

Im not just passively spamming to keep the thread up, its actual discussion.

also we’ve eclipsed 100 replies on this suggestion thread, a little milestone to celebrate.

True…

Why though? Why not make them client side or something?

You know I wonder would this have any lore implications if it was ever added?

it’d probably just be for gameplay and not lore

1 Like

what if it wasn’t actually the same characters but instead just budget versions of them to not fuck the lore up

I know it’s just a hypothetical, but the thought of Bargain Bin Theos scares me.

I dont wanna get my cheeks clapped by trigno again

averill clears

arcanereborn-ar

2 Likes

That would be hilarious, imagine fighting a dude cosplaying as discount god

Don’t mind it being added. Only future can tell if it will

“Theoeoes: The War FireBird”

• Uses Flare Magic (Sun but worse) Ash Magic (Phoenix is dead), and basic fire (couldn’t get mastered fire)
  • Has the slow floppy hover spell instead of his badass wings
  • Can’t heal with Apotheosis, needs to rely on potions instead

it would just be reborn