Time's Passion. Prologue (Part 2.)

"I still remember it like yesterday…"

Said an older lucis. Picking at his bloodstained nails. Eyes full of remorse, corrupted by anger, hatred, regret, and sheer madness. His voice was darkened out. What used to be a boy looking up for what day came next. Now turned into a soulless, merciless, lifeless serial killer. A man turned demon and given a name for his corrupted soul.

“Reficul, You still think about her… Don’t you?” Said the voice of the man whom had their blood merged. A man who was a monster. A beast that everyone feared.

“Yeah. I do Munsomia…” Lucis let out a pained sigh. Knowing that he was just going to be mocked and taunted again…

“It hurts doesn’t it? Knowing you were the reason she died? do you feel pain? Suffering even? Or perhaps… Anguish?” Taunted munsomia

“I will not lie… On her behalf. Her death is the reason why I inherited this pain. I don’t even know what I am anymore.” Loathed Reficul

Munsomia let out one of the most demonic and sinister grins he could muster… And uttered these few words.

“Irredeemable, Unforgivable, Disgusting, a pitiful scum turned lower than man. Yet can no longer exist properly in the world of mortals. Your pain is yours and yours alone. You’re just like them… Waste. A pile of flesh. What did you want to be when you grew up? Certainly not a MURDERER!

Reficul held his hand to his face and pinched the roof of his nose.

“The life of a demon… Scum like me deserved this…”

Munsomia stopped grinning and exited the room… But not before saying.

“Pfft. At least you can still live with yourself”

Reficul began to flash back to what happened that day…

Back when he was still…

“Lucis… wake up.”

“Huh? Oh… hhey lucia.”

“What’s going on? Ever since last week you’ve been staying up at night and falling asleep at day! What’s been on your mind lately”

“Just some nightmares i’ve been having. Don’t worry. Im fine.”

Lucia looked concerned. But she just assumed that just forcing him to stay awake the entire day and waiting for night to come would work.

“I’ll try and search up some ways to stop those nightmares”

“Please don’t…”

“Too bad we’re doing it anyways.”

While she was searching it up… Barely audible voices started coming into Lucis’s head. He couldn’t make them out but he just ignored it.

Then… It happened.

They started to bang in his head. The voices grew louder and louder…

“Die with her.” “Kill her and then yourself.” “You’re both at your peaks now. Die together and go to heaven!” “Take her with you to a world of eternity” “Don’t be afraid.”

It was getting to the point where he couldn’t hear anything but this… This was all he could hear now…

“Get out of my head… Get out of my head…”

“Get out of my head! Get out of my head!”

“GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!”

It was driving him into insanity. On the inside he was going mad… Lucia just assume he went deaf. And cared for him with everything she could. Lucis on the outside didn’t look any different from a neutral expression. He would see her making sure he felt better. They even took walks. They went outside.

They even kissed. But not everything can stay the same forever…

He then fell asleep. And woke up in a library.

“Wha… What is this place… !!!”

Lucis realized all the voices left his head. He felt happy. Blind to see what terrible fate lays upon him…

Suddenly… A boy appeared in front of him.

It was a small tan child wearing a jacket and shorts. With white hair with a red shade the the bottom.

“So… This is what you looked like. Yeah you really did glow up didn’tcha?”

The voice was so bizzare… The kid looked 14 but sounded like a high pitched man in his 20s.

“What are you talking about… Where am I? Am I still dre-”

“Damn your talkative for a future archangel. Come with me.”

Lucis then noticed a small piece of folded paper with the end burning… It wasn’t paper… It was a cigarrete.

“H-hey! What’s a kid like you doing with a ci- GYAK!”

The boy kicked Lucis in the “region”. He appears to be mildly ticked off from that.

“Shut up already and stop asking so many goddamn questions. And don’t call me a fucking kid.”

Lucis reluctantly stayed silent and followed him all the way to the main part of the maze.

“What the hell is this?” Said lucis in shock

“Well you see. It’s where you run.” Crimson said with a sinister look on his face

Lucis then saw them… 6 in total.

“Oh shit…”

Lucis attempted to run but then a powerful shock blew off his right arm.

He squealed in agonizing pain. And got to his knees and ran as fast as he could and then…

A rifle appeared out of thin air… And gunned down lucis.

Lucis’s body reformed at the core of the maze.

And then they revealed their names…

“Alright… I think it’s about time we started getting real here. My name is crimson. These are my siblings. Red, Abaddon, Silver, Hodoru, and Hades.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?! Quit screwing with my head!”

“Oh but we aren’t the ones doing that… You are.”

“Just shut up! Where the hell am I?! Didn’t I die?! How the FUCK AM I STILL ALIVE?!”

“Heh… Wow you cannot shut up can you?”

“ANSWER ME!” Roared out lucis

Hodoru spoke calmly.

“You’re in the grand library.”

“That explains the books” Said lucis nervously…

“These books contain worlds where multiple timelines take place.” Hodoru said.

“Your kidding right? I couldn’t have made this”

“You did. Or rather… You do.”

“Wait… If I did this already why are you doing this? Wouldn’t I do this myself?”

Then Abaddon spoke “Bruh UM. NUMBER ONE we are acasual beings. NUMBER TWO this timeline’s broke as fuck. NUMBER THREE SHUT UP.”

“You do not sound like your name is abaddon…”

And then hades spoke “Do I have to babysit everyone here…? Listen lucis… We’re here to recover our dear uncle. So now we’re gonna kill you until you’ve realized what you’re destined to become.”

“What are you talking about…”

“Im not saying. Because then you’d try and kill me like how you’ll do now”

Mid conversation hades grabbed the dagger lucis had hidden from his view.

“Sorry lucis… this will take a while…”

And then it happened… Lucis was killed endlessly. From being shot/ To getting their head ripped off. And horrifically mutilated. He lost his mind. He kept trying to kill them to the point where he went blind with bloodlust and rage… And then…

“He’s hiding… Silver go check the 4th rows. I’ll go check the- … She left. Impatient muc- !!!”

Lucis began stabbing hodoru repeatedly… His eyes were covered in haze from rage and madness… So when it finally got cleared… The sight he saw would’ve rid such emotions and replace it with fear and regret.

As he finally unclouded his eyes… He saw…

L-Lucia…?

She was dead. Lucis was in a pool of blood. He couldn’t even scream… She was gone and lucis did it… Then the voices came back. And they said… “ALL YOUR FAULT. ALL YOUR FAULT. ALL YOUR FAULT. ALL YOUR FAULT.”

Lucis said nothing. His fear left him all that was left… Was whatever flesh covered his soulless body. He picked the blood drenched knife back up… And then

“Wake up reficul…”

“Eugh… I’ve been asleep for so long… Hello hades.”

“You were remembering what happened weren’t you? The time you tried to end your life only to become completely consumed by timores pain.”

“Yeah… Speaking of timore. It’s about time I summoned him.”

“Reficul grabbed the bottle of lucias blood he kept. And combined it with his… And then. Before his very eyes… The beginning of a new tale begun.”

Prologue. Finished

3 Likes

Sorry about the typing mistakes my brain was dying half way through

this is kinda edgy but aight

Yeah this series is gonna have some edginess in it. Just wait until you see timore.