im helping the chat reach 10000 before the game remember

im new

thats not relvant enought to get you unbanned lol

Hmmm yes

this one prob true?

this one not

Pov: u shoot urself in the foot

3 Likes

To be completely honest, you aren’t mate, stop thinking of yourself as some big ass icon just because of the fact that you’re getting attention for the wrong fucking reason.

If anything, you’re an immature twat who can’t even think for themself or even use some basic form of logic, when I myself was 12, I was atleast able to make basic implications about the purpose of something, unlike you, who clearly stated you had no idea this was a thread about reminders for Arcane Odyssey, and instead made the fucking dense inference that this is some sort of chatroom, just because people are more active in this specific thread, if you even knew anything about the community, I’m sure any 12 year old would be able to realise that.

Actually, going back on what I said, my earlier statement about me being a much more intelligent individual when I was 12 really goes to show how much of a dumbass you are really being, and even if you weren’t 12, this is if anything, humorous to an extent, I’ve conversed with people younger than you who could probably show more signs of basic human fucking intellect.

TLDR: Shut up.

19 Likes

loooooool why so long

oka okay jeez ima go

So that people with intelligence almost to the likes of yourself won’t understand what I’m saying to a certain extent.

first i recommend not speaking to this dude this guy is prob a troll or something like that
and lastly i am not defending this guy but he is just 12 he prob dum af its not his fault everyone different

go away your not the center of the universe and we really don’t want you here

scorch magic and radius fist

Bruuuuh

im leaving