To Have and To Hold [Abyss Sea]

I don’t have a cool caption for this. Uh. Good on Iris for getting a seven foot tall siren boyfriend/former lost prince of Winterveil (I don’t think that’s canon)

Credit to @Mirage for the Abyss Sea AU and the character designs. And for supporting the Windburn agenda.

39 Likes

WAKE UP EVERYONE KNIFE POSTED ABYSS SEA :fire::fire:

and now we wait for windburn agenda to take root in the forums…

1 Like

Let the world know how peak it is :speaking_head:

Siren Neviro pulling girls left and right :sob:

cremation shipping who??? I only know WINDBURN :fire::fire:

(also yes thats what I call Mord x Iris :skull:)

1 Like

CREMATION IS AN INSANE NAME (this is a full sentence)

For a second I thought he was a vampire

He’s still the lost prince, he just uh, went a bit further than Cirrus Island

fair enough, I wasn’t sure if he decided after becoming a bird whether or not to continue pursuing the whole prince thing or if he decided to go all in on the bird career

I’m about to give normal neviro some game too with what else I’m cooking :clap:

“Im gonna take my rightful role as Prince of Winterveil once again”

“…”

“So… what does that mean exactly…?”

as it turns out, being raised by bird moms after escaping a genocide might affect you developmentally, but his heart is in the right place

He only finds out about his past right before the events of Abyss Sea unfold, so he’s kinda approaching this whole revenge thing blindly

1 Like

Oh so he’s a himbo now, I love him so much

WHAT IS NEVIRO DOING!? (sen)

Great art btw

So we got Cremation and Windburn. What the heck do we call MC/Iris, or would it have to be case by case basis?

If it is case by case then for my OC Sif (Light Conjurer) I’m thinking Solar Flare, but I’m open to suggestions.

Ps: Fantastic art btw, multishippers be eating rn.

Not MC/Iris, but I’ve been calling Diane(OC)/Julian “Mosaic” since they both have glass related magic

So ship names would probably be specific to the OC and the other character since the MC is as much of a character as we make them to be

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense (also mosaic is an epic ship name, because it’s art made by pairing pieces of glass together)

1 Like

He caught himself a tasty snack <3

How much dialogue do Neviro and Iris share anyways?

Just out of curiosity not trying to insult the idea or anything.

What mirage said, definitely supposed to be a case by case for OC x Canon type stuff. Call it whatever you wish!

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie to you buddy i don’t even think they talk to each other I ship this out of pure vibes