To kill a forumer

That’s Bruce.

Sorry, you guys look so alike.

I look more like chum.

well this is neat

for me to die the most likely way is i’m so bored with nothing to do i just shut off forever ;-;

or hit me with a gun or smth as i don’t think i can deflect that (maybe evade) smashing wouldn’t do anything as i’d easily counter

Sounds fun

1 Like

Would you look at that, it must be Bruce and his distant cousin!

From this image it looks to be Sleeper Percival. I don’t really know though.

1 Like

@Burgr

2 Likes

Nekosaikou: Bait with owo uwu and then doomslayer super shotgun style on them. Make sure to consecrate their grave and banish their soul, alongside sealing them in a vessel inside of an area isolated by a magical barrier, on an island nobody lives on.

BNT: If I had to kill BNT, it would be in defense, and in that scenario, American applies. I hope that day never comes, however.

AnUnnamedBoi: Honestly if he just didn’t have access to his forum account he’d fade into nonexistance and we’d all forget him (Not trying to be rude, just coming up with shit)

Phewka: Just restrict her from posting art of cursed things, and the Clause of Cursedness will take her soul to purgatory.

Tobi: oh god oh fuck he’s a naruto character. I won’t even dare- SAND IN THE EYE! And that’s how you give em’ an infection that can stem into the brain.

Bluemin: Unkillable? Yeah, we’ll see about that when Suncry’s right behind you.

and thats all the people I can think of. I was gonna do someone who went by Vik, but I’m not sure if they’re active on the forums or not (I think they were in Roselight…?)

1 Like

I commit suicide every couple billion years or so but it’s all okay since I get reborn

Reject star return to dust.

“off topic is no more” vetex

everyone fucking dies

nobody has figured a way to kill me

i am immortal

sigh
@liu

im gonna bite her to death

I require a new chad tier list
Now

skink

what are you gonna do? hold me at gunpoint?

wait fuck he has a pistol

Yes chad tier list now or die

i swear ill do it