To those that like Iris X Morden...enjoy?

Don’t ask

17 Likes

Kinda accurate of Iris being the wolf like Loona lmao

1 Like

To those who have no faith in humanity…look at this to lose even more.

3 Likes

No. Please no. I will now find bleach and some holy water and drink both at the same time. I’m not even religious.

5 Likes

yeah this works

I will now commit the unalive.

I never thought I’d see furry Iris x Morden.

And these are the people who are supposed to run society in 20+ years time?

Nah bro humanity is doomed.

5 Likes

Bro i despise politics i just wanna draw my funni cartoons in peace :sob:

Why…just answer the damn question why?

1 Like

@rouver2345 look

shipping

your favorite

Not tryna be a hater but you just made one of the worst ships 100x worse

1 Like

ok but really what’s wrong with it? nothing? y’all just want iris/midden to yourself

2 Likes

do not Fear the naysayers. They are simply blinded by the people who told them how to think.

Relish in your wolf art Freddy . Relish in doing what the common man is afraid to do. You are an inspiration

1 Like

I used to respect you

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The animal “lovers” are invading…

1 Like

why would you bring someone else’s eyes onto this monstrosity

1 Like

not tryna sound rude but the feeling I am feeling right now is the same I felt when I saw Nekosaiko’s art

depression

1 Like

you have much to learn indeed. truly, Who are we to Judge art? Did the artist not put their love and strength for the craft into these pieces? Shall the effort and passion be Discarded because it is in a form we don’t appreciate?

Verily verily i say who are we to decide what is Good and what is Bad when it comes to art? If there is love behind it, they are all the same

tldr; i have no strong opinions on furry art, i just think it takes balls to post furry art publicly in a roblox rpg game community and i have to respect it

1 Like

Reminder

I would honestly not mind critiquing this I think this art piece is as good as any other thing you’d find on the forum

@rouver2345 check out this fanart this man drew :joy::joy: