To whoever trades sunkens for boss drops

Uhm, your just stupid lmao, boss drops value should be 0 if we’re real, the compensation is prob not even gonna be worth that much

:shushing_face:

Boss drops can be turned into something as useless as galleons or something useful like a ticket you can redeem for any random boss drop/scroll/whatever is hard to get.

We simply do not know what they will become.

1 Like

YOU WILL CARE ABOUT VALUE!!!
YOU WILL SPEND YOUR LIFE TRADING!!!
YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THE GAME!!!
body not unclear

1 Like

True

Theres a lot of things you’re mentioning as well… that bosses should just be ignored and focus on sunkens that take hours to get depending on your RNG. There would be a huge inflation as well for sunkens so like forceful sunken chest wouldn’t even be most likely worth a boss drop, most likely a forceful leggings and helmet. So sunkens would just be trade sunkens if you have sunkens. Doesn’t give a chance to those who don’t have time farming hours for a singular sunken piece.

For now at least

2 Likes

Sunkens should be 0 value as well if we’re “real”

Sunkens aren’t real.

Hop off WoM.

3 Likes

This might have been a reasonable topic if ao gets released in like a week or so. Thing is that isnt the case

Trading sunkens for boss drops rn has a few good reasons:

1. There are people who want to use boss drops for their sets in wom rn (basically these people dont care about value)
  2. There are people who are trying to turn the boss drops they traded for into even more sunkens
    3 (edit: ignore this reason, it was made before i knew more about the compensation. Im keeping it here to show you the 3rd reason as to why sunkens were being traded for boss drops before we knew more about the compensation)
    Boss drop compensation is still unknown. Like 2 years ago tech said that they will turn into something more useful. Whilst that may not be true anymore theres still a chance that theyll turn into something good/valuable

they wont turn into something valuable

2 Likes

Just saw a screenshot of vetex saying that
Gonna update my 3rd point but my 1st and 2nd point still stand regardless :man_shrugging:

The compensation was gonna be some bitches, but I guess since it wasn’t going to be worth much anyways you’re not getting any

:shushing_face: random

1 Like

3 Likes

no boss drops besides strong oath and hard woj had any value in the first place so thats fine

@NonomonkeAllForOne30 so you gonna respond or not? Or was reason 3 becoming irrelevant your only argument?

Waht

Uhm, i wouldn’t trade a sunken just to get my boss set but i guess it happens :grinning:

Close this @Cryonical