Tobi's Magic Circle Hub

Why do the circles look like you can turn them into cookies.
Make magic cookies :trollface:

1 Like

Honestly, that would be a really cool thing to bake.

Make sure to soak the dough in thousands of years worth of magic radiated sea water.

2 Likes

A bit late here but I think it should actually be brown, at least for the AA part of the thumbnail. Earth was originally brown (soil) but they later added a few variants including sandstone which is used by the boss. It’s not incorrect, but at least for that image at the top showing the AA magics I think it should be brown. Looks very good I just wanted to point that out

1 Like

Yoooo, I didn’t realize that. I was wondering why the color was similar to sand in the video, but I assumed the color was changed. I’ll add a brown version asap.

1 Like

HUGE UPDATE:

• :star: ANCIENT MAGICS ARE HERE! :tada:
  • :star: Added ancient magic symbols to “Magic Symbols.”

• Moved sacrifice to “Ancient Magics.”

• Added a brown version of earth

3 Likes

@ThatOneGuy Apoc Bringer magic here

2 Likes

tobi hub

1 Like

I really love the way your ancient circles don’t have the conventional pattern but instead all have unique/intricate patterns

1 Like

I’m really glad you like the designs! I wanted ancient magics to feel separated from every other magic I’ve created, while still following a similar design philosophy. I’m really happy with how most of the circles turned out and it felt good to go sorta nuts with the circles and symbols.

These designs are great!
I think I might use the shatter and ice circle in my pfp if that’s alright with you

1 Like

Yep that’s fine with me.

You request the shatter circle mixed with ice right?

1 Like

i really love how the ancient magic circles are like unstable looking, it makes it look really cool

1 Like

Thanks! Tobiemoji_gogogo

I really like that part about them too. I feel like the most unstable ones would probably be maybe electron, Blaze, and shatter.

The apocalypse bringer one reminds me of doom for some reason
Also these are great!

1 Like

I haven’t played doom but I understand what you mean. Gives 9ff similar vibes.

It’s little subtle, but I actually Incorporated the hazard symbol into the design. :biohazard:

1 Like

love the way death, life and balance look

also its cool that you didnt just recolor the grand fired and actually made them their own separate drawings

1 Like

I already managed to make a shatter/ice magic circle that I might try to impliment into my pfp

4 Likes

very cool, the spinnies are nice

1 Like

the ancient magics look sick

1 Like