Tobi's Magic Circle Hub

examine. Atomic Samurai One Punch Man GIF - Atomic Samurai One Punch Man Haragiri - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

It is nuke magic :o

1 Like

it’s not about atomic bombs, ao’s world isn’t even advanced enough to know about those, it was planned to deconstruct enemy attacks and use them for your own

2 Likes

deconstruct enemy attacks? where do you learn that? btw ik there’s no atomic bombs in 1859 in a universe where Prometheus gave humans magic instead of fire🙄but I was just making a “funny” reference… btw what would atomic blast look like if it only deconstructs other people’s attacks? (that’s all my yappin for now)

1 Like

the existence of explosion magic already and the webcomic, which although i know it’s not canon, they spoke with tech about lore aspects so i think the magics at least would be correct

also because i personally believe it’s cooler

1 Like

yay (I still beleive that eventually my conjurer will get atomic magic and become kamikaze from opm)

1 Like

the atom tsuba is really cool

1 Like

hey tobi mind if I use your circles for my idea

1 Like

sure go ahead :+1:

thanks! I’ll share the topic link here for your information

1 Like

Aren’t these designs also what vetex used for some sail patterns? I swear I’ve seen some of them ingame.

1 Like

Yep, you are correct. I used some of the designs for sail patterns. :nod:

Awesome! I appreciate it. :raised_hands:

do you think it’s possible he could draw inspiration from this when he makes more lost magics?

i have a feeling now that the AO universe has seen a few oppenheimer situations before but with magic

1 Like

Maybe, would be epic for sure.

Seven Seas / War Seas hybrid Equinox Circle

neat

1 Like

If Vetex doesn’t make this official then that’s a missed opportunity

1 Like

tough

1 Like