Tobi's Magic Circle Hub

LMAO, it does kinda look like a horseshoe. It’s actually the Greek omega symbol which denotes the end of something.

the end of their life, the death magic circle is the last thing they see
very fitting

2 Likes

why nobody talking about this updated sacrifice circle its fire

3 Likes

It is a bit stylized I like the jaggedness

And yeah the updated sacrifice is pretty cool! Missed that last time, it feels a little overdesigned but sometimes that can be a good thing

1 Like

the mud magic circle
the mud magic circle is REAL

2 Likes

wow thats amazing

1 Like

sacrifice my beloved

1 Like

okay but @tobi can you do…

a shatterfrost circle?

1 Like

My profile picture has been entirely forgotten in this ordeal

1 Like

I just wanna see Mr. Tobi’s artistic interpretation of my accidental success of an idea

1 Like

it would be cool to see fighting style icons

2 Likes

Hey Tobi, do you have Iris Flare Magic circle?
Iris flare Magic Circle is much more different than the regular Flare Magic Circle

1 Like

I don’t have this version of the circle but I could probably make a version of it.

thanks!

1 Like

How’s this?

Personal Thoughts

I can’t tell if the symbol inside the fire is supposed to be a fist or some bulge, so I just went with the design in the game but simplified it and made it symmetrical. This is personally not at all what I imagined flare magic to look like in the cannon. This is the first time I’ve genuinely disliked a circle design in-game. Usually, most of them have quite strong and unique designs, but this just looks like a doodle of a really fat tuft of grass with a 7-knuckled fist in the middle.

7 Likes

I still think it looks cool, even if it’s a bit weird

1 Like

It’s alright but the bottom needs more fire

1 Like

i think its supposed to be a ring of fire, since flare looks like whirling fire and all that

1 Like

fire pogging

2 Likes

i also agree, it kinda just looks like a puddle instead what i’d imagine solar flares to be more whisp-like or smth

2 Likes